ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ x ғʀᴏᴍ x ɢɪɴɢ

ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴢᴇᴜs sᴏ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏx ;-;

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

During the middle of the night, while the three were sleeping, Gon and his Aunt had a private chat and she had told the green-haired boy all she remembered about Ging.

While they had been chatting, Mito had given Gon a small, black metal box and she told him that Ging requested that she had given it to Gon when he became a Hunter.

What was inside it though, she had no idea.

And that's where they were now, the three were currently observing the metal box; but Zeus on the other hand, was biting at it.

'Okay, so.. this is the box, huh?'

Picking it up, Killua ignored Zeus as he fell to the floor and looked towards him with an angered chirp, before he rose it higher to look underneath it and then, handed it to Valentine.

Observing the object, the golden-eyed beauty tried to find any sort of opening or a lever to at least try and open it.

But there was nothing.

'How do you open this thing?',Killua questioned, leaning over Valentine's shoulder and watched as she tried to find a way to open it.

The feeling of breath tickling her shoulder was all Valentine felt as an array of shivers ran up her spine and electricity zapped her brain, having her nerves run haywire.

A loud thumping began to drown out everything and all noise around her faded away into nothing as a flush crept across her cheeks, a tingling sensation swept up the back of her neck and slowly crept along her face as her chest tightened.