"We got work to discuss." Chris replied

"Okay." She shrugged and walked to the kitchen.

"Where were we?" Chris resumed our conversation from before.

"It's probably The Jones? They always wanted to be more superior than me. Superior than you." I pointed out. 

"Yeah, thats a good point." Chris replied thoughtfully.

"Boss, we found this piece of paper on the car." Ian said as he handed me a piece of folded paper.

I opened it and once i read it, to say i was angry would be understatement.

I'm coming for you two, Ace and Alexia.
All of you. You'll watch as your loved ones suffer. You'll hear their cries and see them suffering. Mark my words, I'll take your loved ones away from you. Both of your families will rot. Ace De Santis and Alexia Skylar Hale shall suffer.

~Your worst nightmare.

"Chris, you've got to see this." I said as I rushed back inside with the paper in my hand. I gave it to him and he started reading it along with Alexia, his daughter.

"Check the CCTV. Whoever wrote that will be found" Chris ordered a guy who was standing infront of the door. The guy quickly rushed upstairs.

"What kind of sick asshole has the guts to threaten my family?" Alexia asked while holding a mug of tea in her hands.

I'd be lying if I said that girl wasn't hot.

"Daddy!", A screeching voice boomed from upstairs. I looked at whom this voice belonged to and i was met with a girl who wore nothing but a fucking lingerie.

"Who the fuck is that?", I murmured under my breath.

"Meet my other daughter, Daniella", Chris gestured to her.

To be honest, her and Alexia did not look alike at all. They were so different from each other.

"Oh my god!" She screamed, stopping in the middle of the stairs and started breathing heavily. "—Ace!" She yelled again and made her way towards me as i took a step back.

"Daniella," Her father's voice stopped her in her tracks. "Not now. We are talking about business."

"Why would someone be after the two of you?", He questioned, giving me and Alexia his attention.

"Well," Alexia started, "—I can think of a many reasons as to why someone or some people would be after us."

After a while of thinking, Chris said "I think you two," he pointed to me and Alexia, "should work together and sort this out."

"Wait what?" Alexia and I said at the same time.

"I said—" he repeated himself but Alexia cut him off by saying "We heard what you said."

Hell no. When i said we could work together, i meant me and Chris. Not me and Alexia. This is not happening, not again.

"I think it's a good idea." A familiar voice said from behind us.

Chat bot:
Ace De Santis

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Groaning, I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:00. Remembering that I had to go and pay a visit to the Hales, I got out of bed and went into the shower.

By 9:30, I was ready. Putting my watch around my wrist, I made my way outside and saw Ian and Jeremy waiting in front of my car as I had instructed them to.

Ian and Jeremy are my friends, but they also work for me. I don't show it, but I like them. In the end, I know we would die for each other.

I didn't have a problem with the Hales. My issue was with their daughter, Alexia. I don't particularly tolerate her, but if it meant finding out who that person is with the evidence against us, I would work with her. At least until we find that person.