.Sam and Max.

It only felt like yesterday, the two were teens blindly in love with each other. As time goes by fast and they both grow up into adults and sadly they lose touch with Jessica and Emily.

 It's a normal afternoon for Sam and Max, as they just got back from a case. They walk inside their office chatting. Then the phone rings, Max lights up as he hears the phone ringing "I GOT IT" Sam grabs Max as he picks Max up by the ears and throws him across the room, Sam picks up the phone "Yeah, yup! Mhm! You got that right! JUMPING ELEPHANTS" Sam hangs up the phone and turn to max,

Max: "Was that the commissioner?!"

Sam: "It sure is! He says there's 2 hostages being held by a manic name Eric"

Max: "Sam, Why does that name sound familiar?"

Sam looks at Max and thinks for a moment "It does sound a bit familiar....Oh well! We have no time, there's people that need us!"

Sam and Max rush to their Desoto car, as they drive recklessly to an old familiar place, The good old Amusement Park which closed down long ago. As Sam and Max drive up to the place, ten police cars are parked right outside the entrance of the amusement park, with their lights turned on and the sheriff holding a microphone, as he tries his best to keep a brave and unworried face as he walks up to the Desoto car "Oh! Good, you guys are here! The manic wouldn't make a deal, unless you two are here. Come on walk with me, i'll catch you up with the criminal background check and then" The sheriff doesn't get to finish his sentence as a roar echoes throughout the abandoned amusement park "SAM AND MAX"

Sam and Max both look at each other but not because of fear for they have dealt with worse. But they smile at each other as the rush of adrenaline starts. They jump out of their car and run blindly into the danger.

Max: "There's no time to wait! It's just been 10 minutes since I was able to shoot something or someone!"

Sam: "You crack me up little buddy, But we have to be stealthy! This isn't some magical entity we can blow up! It's a normal crazy criminal that we need to put back into jail"

As they both walk into the amusement park, looking around as they try to find this criminal, they spot a shadow running in the same direction as Sam and Max. The Shadow stops running, Sam speaks "Hello there!Were Sam and Max, are you the manic criminal we need to bring down?" A dim light shines onto the shadow to relieve a girl, they looked familiar. The person pulls down her light yellow hoodie. "Sam?...Max? Is it really you! I-its me! Jessica!"

Jessica is now all grown up as her hair has grown longer, it's now up to her knees and she had a gold ring on her finger. She smiles as she runs up to them and gives them a big hug "You guys have grown so much, I thought i wouldn't see you guys again!" Sam and Max smile as they are reunited with their old friend, Max pulls out a gun "We're here to save you and the other hostage", Jessica's smile becomes a scared and worried expression "Emily!"

Sam: "Emily? She's here too?"

Jessica: "Oh no no no, she and i got away and hid, Eric seems to be going after me so, Emily and i switch outfits so she would distract him as i went to go get some help"

Max: "Well do you know the current location of this crazy lowlife criminal?"

Jessica: "Hm, i do remember him talking about some ferries wheel, He's not just after me but coming after you guys!"

Max: "Not the first time, someone wants us dead"

Sam thinks for a moment, "If he realized that you guys pulled the good old switcheroo, he sure would be furious. We can't just hand Jessica over, Let's look around for things we can use" Max about to go follow Sam, get's stopped by Sam "Max i think you should stay with Jessica, just incase" Max nods and runs to Jessica.