.I.VIII.

❝You're gon' have to chain me up

You're gon' to have to lock me down

You're gon' have to straitjacket me,

straitjacket me (Oh-oh)

Straitjacket me, straitjacket me

You're gon' have to break my heart

You're gon' have to steal my soul (Oh-oh)

Straitjacket me, straitjacket me❞

Straitjacket, Alexander DeLeon.

.Show Me Who You Are.

.Part One.

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Ambrosia was awoken by a light shaking motion. She pulled her 'blanket' closer around her body, only then did she realise exactly what it was. The shaking stopped for a moment, allowing her to bury deeper into the coat, Kaz's coat. When she thought she was safe from the bastard himself, the shaking started again. When Kaz received no response, he moved to lay on the bed next to her.

"Wake up," Kaz grumbled.

"But your coat is comforting," Ambrosia argued back. She couldn't remember exactly how she ended up with his coat, but she wasn't complaining either.

Kaz resorted to poking her with his cane, causing her to grab the cane and lightly hit him on the head with it. After she did, Ambrosia flung it onto the bottom of the bed and opened her eyes. She was greeted with what was Kaz's best attempt at an evil glare at her. Her mouth cracked into a smile causing Kaz's 'glare' to falter and a smile threaten his features.

"What do you want?" Ambrosia asked him as she sat up and he moved off the bed.

He gave her a deadpanned expression, "Marko wants us all to leave for the fete?"