Arguments with them pt.2

George:

"This is ridiculous!" You shouted. George had told you he was dropping out of school with his brother to start a joke shop. "George, you're going to be gone and then what? You're going to find someone else!"

"Love, that's not true. Why don't you just come with us. Drop out and we can live together and-"

"George no, you know how important school is to me and you're just going to leave me? For a stupid shop that sells pranks!"

"Y/n, you don't understand how important this is to me! Me and Fred- have been waiting for this our whole life's! What has school ever done for us? Besides put us in danger they haven't given us jack shit!" He shouted, alarming Fred and Lee to come in the room.

Lee looked back and forth between the two. "What's going on?" Lee asked.

You turned around pointing at George.

"I'll tell you what's going on. I'm not dropping out to go with you! My parents have worked non-stop trying to save up money so I can have the right equipment to go to this school, year after year they worked hard, and so did I! Studying and making sure I past all my test- am I am not letting that go just to be with you!"

George threw his ring on the floor. "Then we're done!"

You stood frozen for a bit before doing the same and taking off your ring as well. George sighed and looked at you trying to hold back his tears. "It's obvious that we can't be together. Our goals are too different."

You walked past the three boys slamming the door behind you.

Neville:

"You are not fighting! You are sending an letter to your grandmother and going home where it's safe!"

"No I'm not, Y/n! I'm not weak. I'm fighting for my home, my friend, and you!" He yelled.

"Neville you can't fight them with freaking plants!"

"Well you can't fight them with sarcasm now can you Y/n?!"

"Neville I'm not losing you, it's too dangerous!"

"My parents fought and never had their vengeance. I'll do it for them and for the sake of out school."

Tom:

"You're always so heartless!" You muttered walking away from him.

"I am doing what's best for me. I don't need the extra weight of your so called emotions in my way." He said in a monotone voice.

"You you're going to leave me after everything I've done for you over power? You made me kill a student for- I killed someone for you!" You cried holding your head in your hands.

Tom let a creepy smile show. "The things people will do for love. Pitiful." He smirk. "I wasn't the one who killed her. You chose to follow my directions and for what? True love?" He taunted.

You let out a chilling scream that echoed through the halls. Making him jump just the slightest bit. It then turned into a loud laughed as you fell to the ground, rolling all over like a maniac.

"I'll fucking kill you!" You shouted.
Tom was taken aback but managed to keep a straight face. "Oh, The joy I would have at watching you try."

Cedric:

"Why tf you gotta die for?"

"Y/N this was all Harry's fault. He came to Hogwarts, I only spoke to him like 4 times and boom. I'm dead."

"Why couldn't you just stay away from him?"

"Because he's the main character and my death is what helps give them credit and a hardcore backstory for the plots well being."

"Fair enough."

Oliver:

"You can't keep choosing Quidditch over me!" You yelled. This is the second month in a row where Oliver had cancelled plans with you so he can set up meetings for Quidditch.

"Y/N you wouldn't understand. It's not my fault that you have nothing better to do. I have a responsibility."

"No, you're choosing to cancel plans so you can plan meetings that you don't need!" You yelled back.

"This is important to me! You don't know what it's like losing something important!" He shouted.

"Yes I do, I'm losing you right now!"

Seamus:

You and Seamus were arguing because he kept on looking and checking out other girls. "Y/N just because I think they are attractive doesn't mean I'm going to leave you!"

"It's not about that. It that everytime you look at them like that, I know that the body they have is the body you want. Their smiles, their hair, their voice are all things that I don't have."

"So? I love you the way you are!"

"You clearly don't if you have to look at them as a distraction."

Dean:

When you guys were making out he moaned Ginny's name instead of yours. You didn't bother to argue and just walked out the room.