What they do when they're jealous

Harry:

He wouldn't fight. He'd glare at the guy and hold your hand to give the person a hint or warning.

Ron:

"Do we have a bloody problem?!"
He'd walk in front of you to block the other person's view. He would only fight if the guy threatens to.

Draco:

His ego is too high for him to show. He'll probably roast the guy and flex on him. If it gets out of hand his father will hear about it.

Fred:

He'll make out with you in front of the other person. Or if he's angry enough he'll fight the guy, only if the other person swings first. Probably say death threats to them.

George:

He doesn't care who swings first- he will start a whole problem if he sees a guy talking to you more than 15 seconds. He would hit first even if he isn't that mad.

Neville:

He would be too shy to say anything. He would pull you to the side and explain that he is jealous.

Tom:

"Avada Kadavra!"

Cedric:

He'll tell the person to back off and kiss you. He's not the type to get physical unless the other person is making you uncomfortable.

Oliver:

He'll be really sassy and have a attitude towards the other person. Probably knock them out with his broom stick.

Seamus:

He will grab your ass and whisper in your ear infront of the other person to  get them to leave.

Dean:

He will tell them to fuck off and start a dance battle for no apparent reason. "You some of this? Huh! I bet you can't do this!"

Moon walks-