How they plan your first date

Small note:

Please don't attack me for Ron asking Lavender for help and say "Ron would've asked Hermione."
I honestly believe that Ron and Lavender would have stayed friends after their breakup. Lavender deserved better and is a human with feelings. Not a psycho or stalker who craves attention. Thank you for listening and enjoy the story.

Harry:

"Y/n, I believe that it is outrageously stupid of me to not take you on a date yet. We've been together 2 months and I think tonight is the night I make things special!"

You'd never think in a million years that he would go to Draco Malfoy for help.

"Draco, I really need your help. Not for me but for Y/n. I am in love, I would do anything for this amazingly beautiful-"

"Shut up, Pottah. I'll be there to help around 7:00pm."

He would ask Hagrid to cover for Him, you and Draco and would sneak out with you to take you to a carnival.

Draco would secretly tag along to help Harry make sure you're having a good night. Draco would probably rig a game or two if he's bored or if he just wants to embarrass Harry. But at the end of it all you had fun and Harry won you 6 prizes. Draco got himself one of those 6ft long snake plushies.

Ron:

"Hey, y/n. So remember when I asked you to be my significant other because I love you and stuff? Well I feel like you deserve something more than that. Let me take you out tomorrow night."

"LAVENDER I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Relax, what's going on?"

"I need you to help me plan this date I promised, Y/n."

Lavender is the queen of decorating.
She convinced everyone in Gryffindor to help set up the common room as one of those fancy dinner tables. When you walked in the room was rearranged and everyone was dressed up as waiters and waitresses because they wanted to watch everything go down. It was the cutest thing. Harry had on those weird hats. (You guys know what I'm talking about right?)

Draco:

"Y/n, I give you all my attention, love, affection, money, time, compliments, presents and gifts, and I would give you the skin off my back if I could. But you deserve so much more than what I'm giving you. Meet me at the Astronomy tower tonight."

Draco asked hid father to convince the teachers to let you guys go to the town for the night.

He hooked up the best table and made sure it was a booth in the back and not the tables in the center. (They give me anxiety, and I know very well it gets you guys nervous too lol.)

He would be a classy man. Probably pay everyone to leave the restaurant just so he can dance with you in private.

"You make me benevolent, Y/n."

Fred:

He would convince his dad to let him use the car to go to the muggle world.

"Y/n, I got tickets to, um- Muh-laney Mar-tiny..ez?"

It would be his first time going to a muggle concert. He ends up loving the energy of the people there.

"CRY-BABY! CRY-BABY!!"

He'll probably buy you merch. He'd definitely dance like a maniac with you in the crowd.

Definitely buys the CDs and those tiny DVD radio things so he can play in at home or at Hogwarts.

"I may not have a lot of money or the fanciest things in the world. But I am glad I own one thing that's worth more than gold."

George: