Chapter 2

I used to live in a very peaceful village near the borders of Inazuma. There lies an Island created by the God of Weapons, or the Blacksmith God. They say that the said God didn't win in the Archon War and lost his life, but that information was fake.

The followers of the the Blacksmith God knew that their god lived after the Archon War, as they were taken in by this particular god. The god left without telling the villagers where he was going, but he left something in the village as compensation. The most powerful sword ever made by this god was called "the Seishuu Masamune Hondo". He said that a chosen one will soon appear and then left the village.

I then stood up from my chair and closed the book of prophecy and placed it at the place where I got it.

"Studying?" My dad, who was peeking at my room asked with a smile. He had a vision of electro on his waist and his outfit was not the ones he usually use in the house. I myself, have an electro vision as well but I have yet to bring out it's full potential. My vision was given to me in addition to the legendary Katana Masamune.

"Well the sword chose me after all... I gotta set my priorities straight." I said with a faint smile.

"That's good and all but you should also rest when you have the chance." He said with a frown.

"I'm fine don't worry. Mii-chan is probably doing her very best at this very moment, so I should do my best as well." I said with a smile while staring at the picture of me and Kokomi. Kokomi was clinging on my shoulder with a big smile and I had a peace pose with a small smile plastered on my face.

"It's too bad that she needed to leave the village for family reasons. I would've loved to see you two get married!" He said with a big grin.

"W-What are you talking about, Dad?! I know I promised Mii-chan that I would marry her after she returned to this village, but talking about marriage this early is a bit of a stretch." I said, scratching the back of my head in embarrassment as I stutter.

"Haha! That just goes to show that you want to marry her!" He laughed heartily while I blushed in embarrassment.

"Wanna take a walk with me? There's still time before lunch." He suggested. Now I understand why he didn't wear his usual outfit in the manor.

"Well... I don't have anything else to do I guess, so why not?" I stood up as dad led the way.

We then started walking around the town. Everyone greeted us with smiles on their face, and we greeted all of them in return. Everyone would often give us an extra whenever we buy food from stalls and souvenirs from a shop. They were all very kind to us and they all treated us with respect and gratitude.

"The village really is beautiful along with the people that lives in it." Dad said with a nostalgic smile on his face.

"That's true. You always stay home, training me with the sword techniques of the Tsugami clan, and teaching me everything I need to know about Masamune. So walking without a care outside is refreshing."

"It took a good 2 years to safely install the knowledge you need, properly. That's when that Kokomi girl left the village as well. Those aside, we'll be able to focus on polishing your sword technique since you've already remembered everything about the Tsugami sword style, albeit your moves are still a bit sloppy." He explained with a carefree smile.

"Yeah." I nod since I knew I'm still not that good.

"At a very young age, you are already showing outstanding skill. I can support this since you've worked really hard. I'm proud of you, you know?"

"Thanks dad." I said scratching the back of my neck.

My dad somehow noticed people from a distance from the entrance of the village as we're passing through it. They were armed and they looked like they're from another region. Nevertheless, dad came to greet them as per the village policy that "Everybody is welcome in the village". But a guy that looked some kind of leader of the group talked to dad, who is the village chief.