Chapter 47 ~ The Shout

Start from the beginning

"But she'll get sick if she doesn't-"

"Actually she will get more sick if we force feed her." He interrupted.

"I don't know why I'm listening to you, but okay." He agreed as he closed the fridge door.

I breathed a sigh of relief and rubbed my eyes a bit.

"You tired Princess?" He asked me.

I shook my head. I was just clearing my eyes from the built up tears. I was no where near tired. I was too on edge.

"Lets put you down for a nap then." He put his hands under my armpits from Ryan's arms and lifted me onto his hip.

I whimpered as I didn't want to be held by him. I wanted Ryan to hold me. Actually I wanted Alex to hold me...

"Come on Princess." He carried me away from Ryan making me cry and he took me upstairs to the room where I woke up I don't even know how long ago.

This was the room where I realised he kidnapped me...

I felt his hand on my diaper and I struggled away from him. He wasn't doing it again...

He then laid me down in the crib which was a lot more secured than my one and he tried to lay a kiss on my forehead but I turned away.

"Be good for Daddy Princess." He sternly said.

He tried again but I refused.

"Stop being a brat." He snapped. I flinched hard and laid still. He kissed my forehead and he turned on the monitor by the crib and left the room in the pitch black.

I was scared... I hated the dark.

I started crying again and sat up because 1: I wasn't tired and 2: I was scared of the dark.

I shook hard as every time I opened my eyes I couldn't see anything.

The door then opened again and the light strained my eyes again. I rubbed them and saw a figure come in the room.

Light finally filled the whole room and I saw a hand go on the monitor and it went blank.

I looked forward seeing Ryan turn the monitor off. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey..." He crouched down and we were looking at each-other through the crib bars.

"Are you tired?" He softly asked.

I shook my head shyly and wiped my tears away with my already damp hand.

"Here.." He passed me something which made my eyes light up for the first time in ages.

It was Penguin!

I nodded indicating a thank you and he smiled at me.

"Shall we go downstairs?" He softly asked.

"What about-."

"Don't worry about him. I'll say you couldn't sleep." He said.

I nodded agreeing to this.

He lent down and picked me up slowly setting me on his hip.

I immediately clutched Ryan's t-shirt with one hand while clutching penguin in my other as he carried me out of the room.

He carried me slowly downstairs and into the living room where Cole was tidying up the toys.

"Why did you wake her?" He got up.

"She couldn't sleep. Thought I'd bring her down so she can chill here for a bit." He walked to the toys and set me down.

"Can you not go against my orders.." He said to  Ryan.