T H I R T E E N

Sorry I'm lazy- and I've been with friends- I'm so sorry :')

Durning lunch

Y/N's POV

Durning the lunch we err just taking about hockey and yesterday- the others asked about EVERYTHING in detail, Dwayne told the most stuff of all happened but everyone told there part, and yes I got to begin. Of course. Like, I may be the one who got everyone together to one part after some messed up shit. Like the bugs in the dorms the first week, I'm still happy that they pulled me and Adam out. That's real friendship.

Until Cole started to argue with I think Russ- and after coach Orion come into the room- it was chaos like everyone was watching meanwhile Cole almost jumped from the table to beat tf out of Russ. I don't even know what there were fighting for. Ken just told "something stupid, let's just not get involved" So me and Rick just sat there watching. Everyone was. Someone was holding Cole down and Averman tried to make the situation better with jokes- almost made things worse- and we just started to sit together. Like why today?

Then the real screams and fight almost begun, the most of us went away since we didn't want to get into trouble. Russ tried to but Cole just yanked him back. Nothing physical until that- they actually went outside- people come after. Me, Connie, Julie, Ken and Dwayne just didn't want to see it- the others can get into trying to fix it- we just don't like to see fights.

But we got to our lockers since they were close to each others and just started talking about I don't remember. And after some time Rick and Scooter came.

"So ummm they made up" said Scooter in an upset tone

"And?" Julie responded quickly

"We need to play a hockey game between each other- the one team that wins us the team for Eden hall" Someone said in an upset tone looking at me behind from Scooter, it was Rick

SO HI!!! I'm so sorry for not posting in a WHLIE but I have an other story on my way, have some ideas. Not from any serie probably but with many people from different movies/ series.

But I'm so sorry I almost have no ideas for this book anymore- but I've got a small plan, this serie us coming to an end tho :( I'm so sorry for my Rick simps <3

- S