O N E

This chapter is only Y/N's POV

Last year I got into mighty ducks and we got a scholarship to Eden Hall Academy. We had a weird welcome thing. Some from the team sat where everybody else where and some come though the stage and embarrass themselves. I were sitting with Connie and Julie, my best friends.

After the classes that somehow we're supposed to pass, I mean homework the first day? Why? But we went to the hockey rink to try out for varsity.

No one of us really wanted to be on varsity actually. We were a team. And we knew that someone would get on the team. We told each other that we wouldn't hate them for getting on varsity.

The guys in Varsity were big. I mean everyone was atleast 6'1. The tallest I think was 6'6 maybe 6'7 like they were huge. Like I'm 5'10 so yeah I'm pretty tall but there huge. Like Charlie and Adam are like 6'2
And I feel like there huge. I wonder why some off them aren't playing basketball. If I get on the team I'm for real gonna aka them why they play hockey when they can play basketball.

Coach Orion was rude. It was nice when Charlie introduce his self as the captain and Coach just got angry. I miss coach Bombay actually, I think we all do right now.

He told us that if you got lower than C you can't play but if you ask Coach Orion you need to have higher than B. Like sorry some of us aren't so smart as you think.

He wanted us to try and score on the goalie on varsity, he's almost as good as Julie. It was hard but just me and Adam scored. I think one of us or maybe both will be on varsity.

We will need to share the same corridor as the rest of varsity and mighty ducks. I hope I will share with Connie or Julie but probably Julie as Connie wants me o share dorm with her boyfriend Guy. I think Julie and Connie will share and I will need to be with some dude prob from varsity.

We got told to look at something to see which people got on varsity, and of course it was me and Adam. I were sad. Everybody could see that. My bash bros came up to me and gave me a hug, everybody did. Adam was just standing in shock. Charlie and Adam started argue.

"I CAN'T CONTROL THAT I GOT ON VARSITY CHARLIE!" Yelled Adam to Charlie and Charlie gave him a hug. Adam was super upset with that his best friend got on varsity. Connie, Julie and I went to the dorms we got. Of course Adam and Charlie shared. That's good so they can argue alone or not argue I don't know. Connie and Julie shared but we went to my dorm and open the door.

It's quite fun how Connie's like 5'6 and Julie like 5'7 and I come there 5'10. I actually model right now and if hockey doesn't work out I at least have modeling.

But we opened the door and there was a guy maybe 6'6 or 6'7 standing. He's huge. I got scared. I don't know why but he was scary tall. I know my moms 6'0 and I think she's short. I think everyone under 6'2 short somehow. But this dude is tall. At least I didn't need to look up so much to talk to him like Connie and Julie. Connie and Julie got to there room and Connie whispered "Good luck on varsity"

There's one thing I knew about varsity. They don't like girls playing hockey. I had an awkward smile and he just stood there.

"So your the bash babe that got on varsity?" he said and raised one eyebrow

"Oh umm- yeah actually"
"Im gonna pack up my stuff" I added

"Okey but I'm Rick, Rick Riley" he said

"Im Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N"

"So where from USA are you from?" Rick asked

"Oh I'm actually from Y/C (Your country)"

"Yeah, I think I can see that now."
"Why were you on Team USA if your from Y/C?" He added

"I actually don't know. We moved here when I were 12 because mom found someone and here I am."

"So what state are you from; you moved to?"

"We moved to LA actually so yeah California"

"Let me pack up your stuff" he said and just took my suitcase and packed up my stuff

He was nice actually. The others said he was a dick but he's actually nice to me. Must be because I'm on varsity.

We actually got to know each other and became like friends. We had quite much things similar. He did actually asked if I modeled because he had seen me on some covers.

When we were done we studied for an hour and after we went to sleep.