Part-19

The pic which mukti saw is in media box.

Muk- nandini. You.

N- yeah me. Mai pehle aise hi thi.

M- what?

Muk - see this

She handed her phone to manik and everyone saw this.

Alya- you should wear it. You are looking good.

N- chod diya hai. Ab wapas waha nhi jaungi.

Everyone understand her trauma.

Manik got a call.

He got angry seeing the caller ID.

Manik picked the call.

One side convo.

M- hello.

Nyonika cut the crap and come to the point.

What will I get in return?

That's not needed.

(monstrous) Nyonika one scratch on fab5 or D5, you will face the hell.

And cut the call.

M- nandini and everyone, koi ghar se nhi niklega.

All nodded.

Manik call someone.

One side convo.

M- Hello. Dad.

Nyonika is upto something do something.

God that's great you are divorcing her.

Bye dad.

Cuts the call.

M- Guys nyonika called me for signing some docs and when I asked for return she said for a album in NS Labels. I refused. Then she threaten me with your life. So no one will leave the mansion for 3 days. Because after 3 days dad will divorce her.

D5- come back again.

M- what?

Nia- (angry) did u just said you refused NS labels.

M(shrugged his shoulders) - yes kya dikkat hai?

Nia started hitting him with cushion.

M- arey ab maine kya kiya? Lag rahi yaar.

Everyone was laughing out loud.

Nia- don't you know that's the biggest label?

She stopped hitting.

M- yeah. I know but I want them to sign us for our talents not from recomandation.

Nia- for you very very kind information when NS labels try to contact fab5 the call was received by nyonika malhotra only. She is playing!

M(shocked) - how do you know that NS labels called us?

Nia(finding ways to lie. D4 face palms themselves) - ahh that I mean to say.

N- (low voice) - tell the truth.

Nia- ok. I am the owner of NS labels.

Fab5 stands from their place and screamed "what?"

Nia- yes.

C- then why did you contacted us?

Arya-(sarcastically) to play ludo with you.

M- but still it will be recommendation only. We will definitely not agree.

Fab4- ofc.

Nia- uhh. I have called you 6 months before. Then also nyonika malhotra said you guys are busy with another album. So I again called 3 months ago, she said she will give the conformation after 3 months. I didn't got any call so I again contacted her 2 weeks back. She said she will ask and tell after a month.

Alya- why you are too much interested in us? You can promote D5 too right?

Nia- yes I can. But in that I will not be able to perform as I'm the owner of NS. We, at NS, always try to maintain us as staff not the musicians.

Muk- oh. But as much i have listened till date no one have seen NS.

Nia- yeah. We are hidden.

C- all?

Nav(turning cabir's ques) - to ab tumlog NS me sign kroge?

Fab5- yeah.

M- refuse kiya to Maar khani padegi.

Everyone started laughing.

Dh- par buddy humare calls unke paas kaise gye?

Nia- I contacted trustee of space, and eventually she is mo(going to say mom of manik) .. Nyonika malhota.

Fab5- ohh.

N- oho. Itni der se baat ho rhi 6 baj gye. cabir. What would you like to eat in dinner?

C- jo bna do. I can eat every (double quoting in air) "eatable" thing. Waise pizza will be preferred.

Everyone started laughing.

Alya - chalo Nandini we will also help.

Muk - yeah.

N- Arya.

Arya- burger. Nia ke Haath ke.

Nia- stop flirting.

Everyone again started laughing.

N- abhi

Abhi- white sauce pasta.

N- dhruv

D- chowmein.

N- manik.

M- (rude) mukti aur Alya ko pata hai ki mai khata hu.

And manik went away.

Nandini also wiped a lone tear which escaped.

N- chalo khana banate hai.

Girls went to kitchen and started making foods. In between many times boys came but manik haven't appeared once.

Manik's pov.
Nandini. You know i can't be angry. But it really hurts when you don't trust me.
Pov ends.

Nanz's pov.
I'm really sorry manik. I know that you are hurt but that time very much difficulties were there. Please forgive me. Once a month you should be angry on me because always I'm the one who is pampered, I'm the one whose wishes are fulfilled. You are the best anyone could get. Your name perfectly suits you. You are manik, gem. You are my manik. I'm selfish enough to not to let you just because of this. I'm sorry and I can do anything to make it up. I think I am taking you for granted.
Pov ends.

-----------------------
Done.