Character sketch-2

Nandini murty- lead guitarist and female vocalist of D5. Is in a secret relationship.. Only cabir and navya know. Leader and founder of d5. Have some secrets which is only known to d5. Orphan. A selfless girl. Have a friendly competition with fab5.

Navya naveli- pianist of D5. Is in a secret relationship with cabir. Only known to nandini and his bf. Orphan. Have same nature like nandini. Have friendly competition with fab5.

Abhimanyu thakkar- ascoustic guitarist of D5. Orphan. Have a crush on mukti, now don't like her. Dislikes fab5.

Aryaman khurrana- drummer of D5. Loves Nia. Foodie. Orphan. Have a friendly competition with fab5.

Nia sharma- electric guitarist of D5. Dislikes fab5. Orphan. Is in a relationship with aryaman.. Everyone knows about it.

D5- devils 5... Best band of space. Competitors of fab5.
D5 are orphan and they met in a orphanage. Just like image in media box.. Nandini is the soul of d5 but the heart is everyone together. All are settled in business but still to pursue music they need this course.

Others characters will be introduced as story will proceed further..

------------------
Part-1 today!
Part-2 day after tomorrow!
With love,
Ridd.