"I dey oo,what's up sastra?"

"Your voice sounds stressful,you sure you okay?"

"Yeah,I just came back from lectures that's why I sound so tired"

"Okay"

"So any updates"I said with a little hope in my voice.

"According to the investigation,the officer said Its been weeks Aseeya and mum didn't meet up,not even in private,since the day mummy bought her a new phone and ya maimu said the same"

"So is that good news or bad news?"

"It's a good news maybe,but something is definitely wrong"

"Yeah I sense that,maybe they had a fight or something?"

"They had a little fight earlier,because Aseeya insulted aunty Balaraba I don't know how it happened,but Aseeya seen mummy as the boss and how mummy defend her gave her the right to go to Aunty balaraba's house and insulted her,she even warned her to stay out of whatever business she has with mummy and somehow mum find out so she talked to her about it,you know no matter what she always puts her family first and we should keep praying so Aseeya won't succeed"

"I hope she don't fall into her trap this time"

"Yeah inshallah,just don't stress yourself about this we will handle everything here focus on your studies okay and don't be too stressed out"

"Keep me updated"

"Inshallah Amaani,have faith in Allah it's all coming to an end inshallah"

"I hope it ends soon,I hope she realizes her mistake and repent before it's too late"

"Inshallah,have  some rest"

"Don't forget to give them Their chocolates pls"

"Okay,good night"

"She said and ended the call"

"I stood their thinking about everything and nothing,when I felt a soft hand on my shoulders,Amaani"Halima called Softly.

"Yes"

"Wanna share?"

"Not really"

"Hmmm it's okay just don't be stressed out okay?"

"Okay,thank you"

"Now let's go eat dinner"she said while dragging me.

"I really don't have the appetite to eat after hearing about all this,but I also had no strength to argue"

"We ate in silence,i Was filled up so I excused myself,Freshened up and wore my PJ,picking up my phone I saw a message from An unknown but a familiar number,checking the message

Hello mi lady❤️

I hope your day went well today and I hope you ain't stressed out,always remember that someone somewhere Is thinking of you,God had given us the night to remove our stress,sadness and tiredness but I'd like to carry all your pain and worries,yeah distance can separate us but it can't erase the unique something that made them to begin with,a connection of the soul.

     The little moments and  memory we share are like the radiance of the moon and the time we spend together are like  the twinkle of the skies that light up my life skies and whenever I feel bogged down by life worries I simply dive into the beautiful abyss of our memories,fluffy pillows and cozy covers,beautiful dreams and the warmest snuggles.

Goodnight Amaani😴😘❤️

                                                                     Aymaan🥺❤️

"No matter how hard I make this difficult for him he don't seem to give up so easily,for the past week it's been hell for Aymaan,but he still doesn't care no matter how hard I put to the test it's all in vein,I receive morning,afternoon,evening and night messages from Aymaan every single day,even though I don't reply his messages he still sends  them,but for the first time ever I felt like I've been selfish and heartless,it feels like I've started following the footsteps of my mother,without thinking twice I did what I should have been doing for the past weeks"

Good night Aymaan.

"I send him the message and set an alarm for 3:00AM as usual,I set my phone on night mode,said my sleeping azkhar and hit my head on my soft pillow"

"I woke up at exactly 2:00AM,I find it difficult to sleep,their was no peace in my sleep,it's been ages now but today I had the same night mare I've been having for the past years of my life,I feel weak and tired of everything,I smell danger,I could easily have decided that life was cruel,that being Amaani means everything was stacked against me,I broke down crying my heart out,the pain is toilsome to classify,the pain is too much to bear and my heart can't take it,I quickly rushed into the bathroom and perform ablution,I wore my hijab sprayed my prayer mat and pour out my heart to Al-Wadud for that's the only way I will find peace and my true self"

"I prayed while crying until I couldn't feel my legs in my body any longer,I knelt  down on the mat and my cries increased,I felt like my heart was going to ripe  out of my chest and my tears flow freely like the river fall,I felt a presence behind me and before I could say a word,Halima called out my name softly,ooh my God Amaani your boiling"she said worriedly"

"Ooh no,not today,my sobs must have woke her up and that was exactly what I was afraid of,but I couldn't control myself,no I'm fine Halima"I managed to say in between sobs.

"Let me get your drugs"she said without replying me.

"Here,she handed me my drug and a cup of water,I took the drug  while flushing the water in my mouth to swallow it"

"I laid back on the prayer mat and kept crying till I fell asleep"