"But Amaa....."Fatiti was about to talk when I stopped her"

"I made the mess,so pls let me fix it ya all"

"Okay,they said and left the room"

"Look I know your angry Amaani and yes your bond to be"

"But let me ask you what if I asked for your consent too will you have approved?"

"You know well I won't"she said facing me now.

"So that's why I though their was no point in asking you Cx your answer will forever be NO,and again I didn't know he was coming today neither did farouq,you always call me your sister right?but what happened today ? your angry without even listening to a word I say,i knew what I was getting myself into earlier,but it's high time you stop with your nonsense you get that"

***************

Amaani's POV

Tears burned my eyes,but I refuse to cry,I didn't know what has gotten into me,I didn't know why I was so angry that I had to shout at them,I felt so bad,I walked  stiff out of the room,I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a gentle knock on the door,I didn't want to talk to anyone so I just stood by the window side and kept  staring at the stars,when I heard the door been opened,they salamed and I answered without even looking at them,I just wanted  to be alone,but then halima showed up and this time she's not given up and so am I.

"Even after knowing what my answer will be,she was still asking me and so I answered her"

"Now tell me MRS.Farouq just Cx you found your own perfect love life and a very good partner doesn't mean everyone is lucky enough like you, For those who lost a mother's love and affection right from a very young age have trust issues,it's so hard to see love clearly after not receiving the first unconditional love given by a mother ,tell me how will you even know the feeling of that love and undying affection which you've only received for a little time and not for the full time you supposed to ...a mother's warmth embrace alone is a definition of pure love ,but when you've never experienced it from your own mother then it's not worth calling love Cx you were only borrowed the love for a little time,instead of loving people you hurt those people  not because you are  heartless but because you don't know what or how others feel ,they are bond to keep hurting people and hurt themselves more ...and that's the one thing holding them back from falling in love ...they are scared ,they are not so easily to trust people ,they are hurt and they don't know if they are ready for a heartbreak or not,although the pain one has experienced is more than that of a heartbreak but you refuse to understand Halima,why don't you get it?"I said my voice a little vociferous.

"I know I haven't experienced any of that,but that doesn't mean we shouldn't give others a chance,we cannot merely give up and succumb to despair"she said.

"Experience is the best teacher"I said and even after saying all those stuffs she's still not giving up,so I'm gonna play along too"

"Let  me remind you on this once's again"she said and I know it's gonna be a long boring ass lecture Cx she won't stop until I give in.

If this describes the majority of your  life experience,I want you to open up your mind a little and start looking at things a little differently from now on.