"International business administration"Abbah suggested on that,he was saying I have to start running some of his companies it's best I go for business admin and what not ,but I prefer international and comparative politics.

"Allah Abbah is unbelievable atimes"I laughed wholeheartedly.

"He has already started making preparations on the companies I will be working on so I just choose few to start with you know"

"So which of the companies did you choose lazy ass?"slapped him hard on his chest.

"Ouch that hurt ya know sastra"he said making me laugh a little.

"I choose the most easiest once's thou no work is easy abhi"he winked.

"L'Oréal consumer good"

"Total S.A the  oil and Gas"

"A and A insurance"

"De France saint gobain constructions"

"SNCF Transportation"

"Well that's all for now"good to be the only boy,I laughed making him annoyed.

"Haba sastra you gonna help me mana we will be rich together"I laughed.

"I'm a science student and your a commercial student,so pls lemme concentrate on  being a good medical laboratories"I winked.

"So are they done with the construction of the lab"Muhammad asked all serious now.

"I asked them not to rush besides I have two more years abhi?"yh he answered.

"Hey lemme go to the mosque imma see you later"he winked.

"Okay bye"I said and stood up to go pray Asr.

"I performed ablution and prayed and this time I heard  a very soft and gentle knock on the door,it was a gentle knock without any effort,if I hadn't payed attention I may not have heard it,but later I really thank God i did.

"It was Taslim and Yasmin"wow what a surprise girls,I said all amazed.

"Now come in"I ushered them in.

"Ya Amaani we were bored we just wanted to gist with you,i mean it's been long we had those girly talks and I so much miss your advices"I giggled  lightly.

"You know today is Friday there's no islamiyya"came Yasmin's little voice.

"Yh,so what's up,Yasmin how far na?how's SS1 treating you?"i said with all interest.

"Wllhi I hate literature"

"Thank God you ain't in science else you would have hated everything"