"Okay bye" I said in a shaky voice.

"Ya Allah ya rabbil izah make this pain disappear ya Allah ,you are my only dependent with that I broke down crying my heart out until I slept off.

" I woke up to the adhaan being called I performed ablution and started praying  letting my heart pour to my lord ,I cried so hard in my sujood ,I found peace ,I found myself ,the pain has ease.

I went straight to the kitchen and started preparing lunch ,I prepared my dad's favorite food Tuwo  miyan kuka .i quickly finished and made my way to the dinning to keep everything set and ready .

"Assalamualaikum"they said in unison

"Waalaikumusalam"I answered with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Adda Amaani "Ina  wuni"came my siblings voice

"Welcome back girls"I said while hugging them.

"How was school?"

Huh!stressful" came Yasmin voice

"School was lit"Taslim Said and rolled  her eyes.

"Uhumm"I raised a brow teasingly.

"And they all laughed at me"

"C'mon go freshen up and come eat lunch"I said and went back to my room to pray asr .

I performed ablution prayed and went to Abba's  side to greet him hearing my siblings shouting and jumping I knew he is back.

I bumped into Muhammad and he greeted me then headed straight to his room.

"Assalamualaikum"came my small baby voice

"Waalaikumusalam"Abbah answered and looked up at me with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"Abbah Ina wuni?ya hanya ?it came all in one breath .

"Alhamdulillah"he answered

"Allah huta gajiya" I said and stood up to go to my room without waiting for him to reply me.

I saw mama and we exchanged pleasantries then I headed straight to ya Zuzu's room .

"How far"I asked

"I dey"she answered

"Abbah is back fa"I told her in a calm manner.

"Okay,I will go greet him now after that I'm heading home" she  said after putting on her hijab .

"Okay tooh..my regards to my little babies Affan and Aisha"i said with a little smile,I was about to go out when she stopped me .

"Okay inshallah Zasu  ji, uhmmm are  you sure your okay?Cx your eyes looks a little puffy "she asked.

"I averted my gaze immediately and looked down,yeah just a little headache .

"Tooh Allah sawake,take your medications dai ,I know you hate them..y.ehnmm did you talk to your mum?she added

"Our mum"I corrected

"Yeah yeah whatever"she said sounding almost annoyed .

"It's been ages I haven't called her and she didn't bother calling me too"i said with a straight face.

"Mmmmm..you sure you both are good?

"Yeah yeah, we far from good"I said

"Wareva ,it's up to you two ai kun fi kusa.she said making me pissed off.

"I shrugged"and left the room without giving her a reply.

I went straight to my room I freshened up ,dried  my hair and tie it into a low loose bun and robbed my Green apple slices body lotion and wore my Roller Rabbit Hathi Sleep Pajama and sprayed myself  with my best perfume Britney Spears Women's Fantasy Eau de Parfum,ooh how I love the smell of reminiscent of cotton candy and marshmallows the  light and sweet scented smell of this perfume...I sprayed my prayer mat and prayed magrib salah,I recited the holy Quran as usual,I closed my Quran hearing the adhaan been called i prayed isha,did my azkhar and headed to the kitchen to wash the dishes when I was done I bid everyone good night and headed to my room,I layed on my bed,picked my phone from my side drawer and surfed through Instagram...I replied some few messages offed my phone ,set my alarm ,said my sleeping azkhar and sleep took me off .