Chapter 37

Nov., 9th; 7:59am; San Francisco 

Mórrígan's POV

"Yeah, okay... Thanks man." Bucky said, and after that hung up on Steve. "And what did he say?" I asked, after Barnes turned to me. "He will pick us up, but it will take at least 4 hours." He explained to me, and I slowly nodded. 

"So... what do you wanna do, while we wait?" James asked me, smiling. "I can show you around a bit?" I smirked and he came closer to me, wrapping his hands around my waist and puling me closer.

"I would like that." He whispered, his lips softly brushing against my ear. Then he looked me in the eyes, and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was short, but filled with passion, and I couldn't get enough of that feeling that builds up in my chest every time.

"Yuck." Venom interrupted the moment, but I tried to just ignore him like I do so often. "So what do you want to show me first?" Bucky asked, smiling at me and not letting go of me for a few more seconds. "How about, a small Asian woman?" I asked and noticed the confusion in his eyes.

"Excuse me?" He furrowed his eyebrows, and I just laughed a bit. "MRS. C!" Venom almost yelled out of excitement. I chuckled because of his reaction, and then I freed myself from Bucky's grab, taking his hand in mine, lightly. I honestly hated to intertwine fingers with someone, more than 5 minutes, so I decided to only intertwine my pinky with his and started walking down the streets.

"Who exactly is this woman?" Barnes asked after walking for 3 minutes. "A friend?" I said, not sure how I should describe her and mine relationship.

After going down the street for a few more minutes, Bucky and I arrived at the store of the Asian woman, which just opened.

James held the door open for me, and I entered. I looked over to the counter, and saw Mrs. Chen standing there writing something down. "Good morning." She said, still not looking up from the sheet of paper.

"Morning Mrs. Chen!" I greeted her, and straight walked over to the chocolate, knowing Venom would be pissed if I wouldn't buy him some. In the corner of my eye, I saw her looking up in surprise of hearing my voice. 

I grabbed a random chocolate bar, but before I could go to her to pay, Venom yelled at me, again. "DARK AND WHITE CHOCOLATE!" "I beg your pardon." I whispered back, sarcastically, and took his favorite one.

I quickly walked over to pay for it, and Mrs. Chen smiled at me for a second, before staring me seriously in the eyes. "Where have you been?!" She sounded angry, and I could hear a hint of anger in her voice.

"New job." I answered shortly, trying to hide my smile. "And you didn't think about telling me, that you are leaving?" She said, and grabbed some Newspaper to hit me with it 3 times.

"I am sorry." I giggled softly, before grabbing Bucky's arm. "This is James, by the way. Sort of my Boyfriend." I introduce him to her, and that was also the first time calling him my Boyfriend, in front of someone else, without lying.

I saw him smiling a bit by my words, and he shook Mrs. C's hand. "Never thought she would get one." She said to him and I stared at her, not really pissed but kinda annoyed. Bucky, on the other hand, just laughed and placed his left hand on my left hip. "Me neither." Venom commented. "Anyway, it was nice seeing you again, but I wanted to show him around a bit before we have to leave again."

I grabbed my wallet, and pulled out a hundred dollar note from Stark, and placed it on the counter. "For the few times you helped my out." I smiled at her, and she gasped. She tried to give it back to me, but I stepped back and shook my head. 

After that, I said goodbye and we left the store. "She seems nice." James said, after closing the door behind him. "Sometimes." I replied and intertwined our pinkies again. "Don't disrespect Mr. C." "Let's get some breakfast."  I suggested, and Bucky agreed.

"BUT NOT TO CINDY!" Venom said, and I nodded my head. I really don't want to visit her again. I thought for a few seconds, where else we could go, when I remembered an old friend of mine working in a coffee shop, nearby.