Chapter 35

Nov., 8th; 3:54pm; San Francisco 

Bucky's POV

"I think I am falling for you." I suddenly said, not being able to keep it to myself any longer. She stared at me, with her beautiful eyes, and started smiling. "Oh, really, I had no idea." Mórrígan answered sarcastic, before giving me another quick kiss on the lips.

"I also kinda fall for you." She rolled her eyes, and I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I grabbed by the hips, and rolled her on top of the bed, placing my self on top of her. She looked me in the eyes, and I started to get lost in them, like I did so many times. 

But then, questions started to fill my head and I needed to get some answers. The most important one, was the one I wanted to know the answer first. "What are we now? Exactly?" I brushed a few hairs out of her face with my right hand and furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What do you wanna be?" She asked back, tilting her head to the side a bit. I wanted to answer, but wasn't sure what I even wanted. The only thing I knew, is that I wanted to be with her. As long as possible. 

"Maybe we could try being a couple. Like a real one this time." I chuckled, and so did she. "But there are a lot of things you don't know about me, Sergeant Barnes." She said, and I saw sadness filling her eyes.

"I don't need to know them. But I want you to know, that when you are ready to open up to me more, I will listen and that I would never judge you for anything." I assured her, and the lovely smile of hers, appeared on her lips again. "Okay, we can try this whole realationship-thing out, but I think the best is if we keep it for ourselves by now." She said, and sat up again, pushing me gently off of her.

I nodded and sat in front of her, still not being able to stop smiling. We talked a bit, about how we should keep it a secret, so in case it doesn't work out, the team won't act different if we are in the same room. 

We also want to take things slow, so it would hopefully last long. After we finished with the 'plan' if you even could call it that way, we both laid down again, and she was in my arms. 

Her dad sometimes knocked on the door, to make sure everything was okay, or to make sure we don't have sex in her room. I became pretty tired after some time, since the flight was a bit stressful, and closed my eyes knowing, that At that moment, the both of us were safe and that I can finally be with Mórrígan. 

Venom's POV

What the actual fuck just happened? She must be on drugs or something. I thought to myself the whole time, while looking away. They- THEY JUST KISSED. His tongue was in her mouth. Humans are disgusting. 

We laid in his arms, Mórrígan seemed to feel calm, while I tried getting those images out of my head. When I felt his breathing getting slower, and his pulse getting lower, I decided to remind that little idiot, which happened to be my host, that I still exist.

"Get up, before I take a pillow and press it on his face." I said loudly, to make sure she couldn't just ignore me. I heard her sighing annoyed, and slowly getting up and quietly running in the bathroom next door. 

I came out of her shoulder and looked her in the eyes. Then I punched her on her nose as hard as I could. "Oh, I am sorry, I don't know what came over me." I apologized after breaking her nose. She groaned in pain, and bit down as hard as she could on her finger.

"Here, let me fix it-" I said, before healing her nose. "SO I CAN BREAK IT AGAIN!" I punched her again, but this time waited with the healing. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" I screamed, and the only response I got from her was a shh. 

"You do know that everybody can hear you right now? So if you don't want Bucky or my Dad to hear you, you lower your fucking voice!" She yelled quietly at me. "And you stop punching me!" She added and pointed at her still broken nose.

"You just let that idiot lick your face! You don't know where he has been with it!" I said, and she sighed heavily. "I thought you hated him?!" I asked, confused. "He didn't lick my face, and I kinda stopped hating him a few weeks ago."

We discussed for a few more minutes, and I may have broken her a few more bones. "Okay, if you let me be with Barnes, I'll let you eat at least 5 humans a week, deal?" "5 Humans, and you let me out at least one's a day." Since people know now about us, there was no reason for hiding anymore in my opinion.

"Okay, deal." She said, and after that we left the bathroom again. "I want to go home again." I said and she sighed. "Me too, we can leave tonight if you want. But I think we have to fly with a helicopter, because I bet Bucky wants to leave with us." I groaned annoyed as a response.