Curtain

Law squeezing your thigh made you jolt and he was quick to pull his hand back. You'd never seen him look as flustered as he did right then, pink dusting his cheeks and ears.

"Ah, sorry, (f/n)-ya," he stammered.

You only stared at him with a smirk of your own, internally laughing at how shy he got when it came to certain things about you.

It was quite bold of him, you thought, but you didn't scold him.

When Law parked at the complex, you reached over to pat his head, gently combing his hair.

"You say that as if it wasn't something I liked," you purred.

You heard him give an inquisitive "oh?" before you stepped out of the car, followed by a chuckle as you both met at the stairs to your apartment.

Law's eyes were trained on yours even as you tugged him closer for a kiss. You melted under the warmth of his lips, humming softly when those tattooed fingers trailed down your sides. A hesitant hand hovered over your thigh.

"It's okay," you assured through a whisper, "but, let's go upstairs."

He nodded.

Entering your apartment, you immediately noticed the sad, taped up, broken lamp on your side table.

"You weren't kidding," you laughed quietly.

"There was an attempt to save it," Law defended, closing the door behind him and coming to your side.

"Poor thing didn't stand a chance," you said, scooping up the lamp and setting it near the trash can in the kitchen.

"Nothing really can," Law stood confidently, even as you sauntered back over to him.

"Nothing really can what, hm?"

"Stand a chance against me."

"I've proven that wrong before," you sneered and spidered your fingers in front of him before he could ask 'how'.

It was adorable the way he swallowed and grumbled at just the thought of how you could destroy him in seconds with that method.

"Ah, aside from...that," he hissed and cupped your hands in his, quickly quelling any ideas you had.

"Yes, of course, my big, strong wolf," you snickered.

Arching a brow, Law firmed his grip on your hands and stepped forward, those golden eyes forcing you to look into them without a word. Law had always been so alluring, but... this felt different.

The air shifted from levity to sincerity when he kissed you. Closing your eyes, you leaned into his lips, feeling the soft flex of his fingers over your hands. Gently, he pushed you back you until you felt the edge of the bed hit your bottom.

"Law," you murmured through a breath between kisses.

With care, he pressed you against the bed, your back comfortably against the sheets.

Kissing you down, Law's other hand held your face, thumbing your cheek until his fingers glided down your neck.

Warm, gentle, and firm, Law enveloped you with his affection like a blanket.