Chapter 19 - The Goat Mans Friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great. The Name is Schlatt."

Schlatt, what apparently his name is, grabbed my hand and placed a kiss onto my hand. His lips were rough and dry, his beard tickling the sides of my Hand. It made me cringe, uncomfortable with what he was doing so my Hand instinctively fled out of his grip, cleaning it from the slight spit which was on his lips. I gave a quick glance to Wilbur, wanting to see how his reaction was. Kind of hoping he was a bit jealous of him. His Gaze was mad. Arms crossed, eyes a bit narrowed, clearly showing to his opposite that he did not enjoy what he just did.

Schlatt clearly noticed it, giving Wilbur a more of a Ridiculous smile, like Wilbur was acting like a child to which, i am kind of thinking about it, he was. "What do you want here?" Wilbur said, stepping in front of me. "You don't really sound european." Schlatt then laughed right into his face. He then proceeded to copy Wilburs British accent. "Of course I am a bloody european!!" Schlatt laughed even more, making Wilbur only darken his gaze and mime.

"No seriously, what do you want here?" "Well, you see I am new here and-" "Schlatt I told you to fucking wait for me!!" A new person ran towards us. Another Male. Great. He had black hair, sticking up under his dark blue beanie, wearing a black adidas jacket and pants and adidas shoes. You could really think he was sponsored by adidas. When he got closer to us I also saw some Duck wings coming out of his back, shimmering in the sun.

Wilbur once told me that they were bird hybrids, but I never saw one myself. Wilbur once told me his father is one, i asked him why he doesn't have wings but he just avoided my question. "Oh look who finally came by!" The Goat said while laughing. "This is my good old Friend Quackity." I chuckled at his name, considering he has Duckwings. "Hey, what's so Funny!!" The duck yelled at me. "Hey, hey not that harsh buddy, okay?" Wilbur answers for me, having already a Hand laid onto the handle of his sword.

Quackity stuck his middle finger out to me which I just ignored. Childish. "Oh well...My Friend here and I need to go now. We just wanted to check about those Rumours...." Schlatt said, voice getting quieter as he grabbed out a notebook and wrote in it, making sure none of us saw it, not even Quackity. "We will see each other again. You always meet two times in a lifetime." Quackity grinned.

"We will see us Commoners of Lmanburg."