"Or hurt," I snapped.

"I'm perfectly," he stopped, making me wonder, "Fine," he said.

"But you've been gone for a whole week Alexander! I haven't seen or heard from you, and it really worried me! I assumed something was going on."

"You shouldn't be assuming anything to begin with."

"My god," I hissed, dramatically.

"Is now a good time to walk away from you?"

"NO. Something is up with you!"

His facial expression proved that I was right. "No," he muttered.

"I'm not stupid, Alex. I'm sick of feeling like this! You're just, just different! There's always been something about you! What's going on?" I yelled. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing's up, okay? And be quiet, you'll make a scene."

"No."

"Stop, Rosie," he whispered harshly. "Just let me talk."

I smirked. "You just want to make this fast so that nobody will see us together, right?"

"No! I'm trying to tell you something."

"No you're not," I said quickly.

"You won't even let me get a word in!" he complained.

"Yeah I will," I argued.

"You're so obnoxious sometimes," he laughed.

"I hate you," I said, pushing his back against the locker. "You had me scared to death, and why are you laughing at a time like this? You're not exactly being funny."

"And you're not being very nice," he said, amused.

"I don't want to be nice."

"You're seriously pissing me off now," he pressed.

"Good!" I yelled, beginning to walk away until he grabbed my wrists and pinned me up against the locker.

"Stop!" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Not a chance."

"I'm trying to be mad!" I yelled, him resting his forehead against mine.

"Don't be mad," he whispered.

The bell rang as I flinched to get down until he leaned his body up against mine as I gasped in shock. "People are switching classes," I whispered, panicked.

"I know," he smiled. "I want everyone to see you."

"What?" I asked, beyond confused.

"I want everyone to see us," he corrected.

I couldn't breathe. "But, why?"

"I do not want to keep us being together a secret any longer."

"But you told me how you wanted to wait," I said softly. "We can wait."

He didn't say a thing. He just laughed and then everyone began to pour into the hallways, and I noticed everyone stare at us as they walked by.

Before I knew it, he let go of my wrists and out of nowhere he kissed me. At first I froze, not knowing what to do, and hating the fact that I forgot what his lips felt like. I wrapped my arms around his back as fast as I could and kissed him so hard that I could almost feel him pull away. I put my arms around his neck and he pushed me up against the locker again, me loving every second of it. Not seeing him for a whole week killed me. I was so scared and worried that something had happened to him, that now that I had him I just didn't want to let him go. I didn't want to ever end our kiss. Everything was spinning, and although I knew practically every student was staring at us, he somehow didn't care.