131-Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 131:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 131:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
There are more and more people watching movies, and the surrounding area is noisy.

Yan Jingyang walked in front of Tang Su with his arms, while Xiao Nian Gao was holding a big bucket of popcorn, followed behind them two, and the captain followed Xiao Nian Gao with his tail wagging, this combination , People around could not help but look secretly.

Because the captain cannot take it into the cinema, it can only be placed on the staff's side.

Xiao Nian Gao wrinkled his face and was a little worried. He held the popcorn bucket, raised his head to the staff, and said with a voice: "Sister, can you help me look at the captain, it's very good, no Bite."

The staff is a young lady. She is so cute that her heart is trembling by the little dun in front of her. She is so cute. She has a white face and delicate features. She looks like an angel baby. I can't wait to squeeze his little cheek and kiss him again.

Look behind the child again, the super-looking boy and girl must be his parents. They look so outstanding. No wonder they gave birth to such a lovely little cute baby.

"Okay, sister will take care of it for you." The staff smiled sweetly.

"Wow..." The captain looked up at the small rice cake.

"Captain, you have to wait for me obediently, and the nian gao will come out to pick you up after watching the movie. Don't run around or bite." Xiaonian gao vehemently told the captain.

"Wow!" The captain shook his tail at the little rice cake.

"Mom, the captain promised that the nian gao will be obedient, let's go in and watch the movie." Xiao Nian gao turned around and said to Tang Su.

"Okay, let's go in."

I bought a ticket for the center position. When I was about to sit down in the position, Yan Jingyang inadvertently saw that sitting behind them was the little boy who had intentions for Tang Su just now.

Yan Jingyang pursed his lips and switched positions with Tang Su, "You sit on my side and I will take care of my son."

The little rice cake, who was happy to sit next to her mother, flattened her mouth, but didn't dare to say anything.

Nian Gao don't want to sit with the big devil.

People around came in one after another, the lights in the cinema dimmed, and the movie was about to begin.

Xiao Nian Gao was still holding the big bucket of popcorn in his arms. He put it on his short leg. Xiao Chuan picked up a big popcorn in his hand and put it into his small mouth. It was crunchy and sweet. Yes, I like to eat small rice cakes.

The big screen lights up.

"Ah, it's started." Xiaoniankui said happily, "niankui depends on aliens."

Yan Jingyang did not hum, and his face had been tight since he found a person coveting Tang Su sitting behind him.

The movie began. The first appearance on the screen was a group of strange-looking aliens. The small rice cakes stared at the screen with big eyes, and even forgot to eat the popcorn in his hand.

Yan Jingyang's big hand was placed on the armrest, and at this moment, the soft and smooth little hand suddenly got into his palm.

Fingertips slashed his palm playfully, which was a bit crisp and numb.