41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 41:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Because the next day was Qiao Wanwan’s birthday, in the evening, everyone prepared to set off a grand fireworks on the beach to help Qiao Wanwan welcome her birthday in advance.

Originally Tang Su was uncomfortable and Yan Jingyang did not approve of her attendance, but she came here to accompany Qiao Wanwan on her birthday. It was a pity that she did not attend. She still took Yan Jingyang out of the hotel.

Qiao Wanwan is the protagonist tonight. She put on a beautiful dress and a light makeup. The cute and pretty face is a little more radiant.

Qiao Qingchen handed over a lighter and asked her to light the fireworks that had been placed there, but Qiao Wanwan was timid, so she didn't dare to order it herself, and she was wearing a long skirt and was not running fast. She hurriedly shook her head at her brother and motioned him to light the fireworks.

In the past two days, Luo Qingtong took the opportunity to stick to Qiao Qingchen. Even if she was so tired from going up and down the mountain, she was still in a good mood. At this time, she proposed that she wanted to try and asked Qiao Qingchen to take her and teach her to set off fireworks.

On the beach at night, the wind was very strong, and the waves were blown back and forth against the boulders on the beach, splashing big waves of white flowers.

"Are you cold?" Yan Jingyang raised his head to look at Tang Su beside her. Her long hair was blown by the sea breeze, and the ends of her hair fluttered randomly. She pulled her hair behind her ears, revealing a delicate and white profile, which was particularly beautiful.

"You can't blow air." Yan Jingyang disapproved of the tunnel, he thought that her stomach was still aching today.

"Well, I'll go back later."

As soon as Tang Su's words fell, in the next second, there was a loud noise of fireworks blooming in the sky, and the entire sky was illuminated.

Then, the fireworks bloomed in the dark, in full bloom, gorgeous and colorful.

Tang Su knelt down, and she watched with Yan Jingyang, "Very beautiful."

A few strands of the woman’s dancing hair hit Yan Jingyang’s neck, making him a little itchy. He turned his head and looked at her watery apricot eyes, as if dazzling fireworks fell in her eyes and burst out. Brilliant brilliance.

She is more beautiful!

At night, the lively daytime has calmed down, and only the thick night, the cool sea breeze, and the slap of huge waves are left around.

In the hotel room, because they wanted a double bed suite, Yan Jingyang and Tang Su slept separately.

The floor-to-ceiling windows on the balcony have been closed, the room looks very quiet, and the lights in the room are on. Yan Jingyang leaned her small body on her side and faced the opposite bed. The girl was lying flat, her eyes closed, and her faint breathing sound was steady. She fell asleep.

Yan Jingyang pursed his small mouth, he sat up, got off the bed with his hands and feet lightly, and then walked to Tang Su's side.

He stood by the bed, looking at Tang Su who was sleeping with his **** eyes, and his little snow-white face looked calm, and he looked very well-behaved and soft. Looking down, he saw the small nose, which looked like a snow tip, delicate and cute.

Yan Jingyang's heart was itchy. He stretched out a finger and gently nodded Tang Su's nose.

The small mouth lifted up with satisfaction.