111-115

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 111:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 111:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The information was thrown aside by Yan Weiguo, and Qin Hao did not answer Yan Weiguo's words.

What tricks Yan is playing? Slander brother?

Tsk tusk tusk, Qin Hao really felt that Yan Weiguo thought too much. It seems that he is always confused, or he hasn't seen it clearly from beginning to end, does Yan always need to play tricks with him? If it wasn't for the reason for thinking about family affection, it would be a breeze to really break him.

Just like what happened in the Xijiao project before.

From the moment they unearthed the antiquities in the ground, Mr. Yan has already received the news. As for the report, it was also an order from him, otherwise, there would be such a coincidence.

Besides, slandering Yan Jingfei's identity? What can Yan always picture?

With such detailed information, the facts are in front of you. It is obvious that Yan Weiming arranged for his wife Dong Lianyun to approach him, and Yan Jingfei is Yan Weiming's child.

"I have already delivered the things to Mr. Yan according to Mr. Yan's instructions. There is nothing else, I will leave first." Qin Hao said, "Actually, if Mr. Yan has any doubts, you can investigate by yourself. "

After finishing speaking, he glanced at Yan Weiguo, whose face was distorted behind the desk, and left with strides.

On the stairs, Qin Hao happened to meet Yan Jingfei who had returned from school.

The teenagers have the youthful youth and tender faces. Different from Mr. Yan’s hard, angular outline, Yan Jingfei’s looks tend to be delicate, and when he looks carefully now, he is indeed somewhat similar to Yan Weiming, especially the other’s eyes are slender and indescribable. Light.

This family is really uncomfortable, and the next thing is their good show.

Yan Jingfei glanced back at Qin Hao, not paying much attention, he went straight upstairs. Knowing that the situation at home is not good recently, his little bully's personality has been reduced a lot, and he hasn't caused trouble outside recently.

As he passed the study, the door was suddenly opened.

And his father Yan Weiguo looked dark and looked at him sharply.

"Dad, I'm back from school." Yan Jingfei greeted subconsciously.

Yan Weiguo didn't hum, his eyes were sharp as a knife, and he scratched Yan Jingfei's face. After looking at it silently for a while, he answered, "Yes." Thinking of the things in the study and Qin Hao's words, he squinted. Squinted, "Come here to me."

Yan Jingfei didn't have much awe of his father who had always loved him, but at this time, seeing his father's face made him ignorant and uneasy.

"How is your study recently?" Yan Weiguo reached out and touched his son's head.

Yan Jingfei thought that he hadn't caused any trouble in the past few days. His waist straightened up a bit, "It's good, hiss..." His scalp suddenly hurt, and his facial features wrinkled.

"That's fine, you go back to the room." Yan Weiguo patted him on the head as if nothing had happened, until the youngest son left, he looked at the few hairs on his fingers with an unclear expression.

......

Different from Yan Weiguo's noble and proud personality, Yan Weiming has always been able to bend and stretch. No, he seems to have forgotten his proud and disciplined tone when bidding with Yan Jingyang before at the auction.