36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 36:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As the music gradually came to an end, everyone's eyes were still stuck on the excessively dazzling figure.

With a smile on Tang Su's face, in the last beat, she instantly pressed down her leg and performed a horse-like movement. Her legs split straight apart, which caused another stunning call from the people present.

The music stopped, and the applause resounded like thunder.

Tang Su breathed slightly, and followed the crowd to bend over to thank him. When he raised his head, he inadvertently looked at the guest stage. The man's tall and straight figure caught his eye at a glance, and the look in her eyes was dark and deep.

Don't know why, Tang Su felt Yan Jingyang was angry.

The lounge was used by some students preparing for the competition, and the cheerleaders had to take their clothes back to the dance studio to change. And Tang Su also took his own costume and followed the brigade back.

Before he walked into the dance studio, Tang Su was shouted from behind.

"Sister Tang, how are you." The man greeted Tang Su with a big smile, "I am Jiang Baiyan's roommate, Ji Jinjiang. We all watched you dance just now. It's beautiful."

"You dance, it's beautiful." Another male voice also sounded.

Jiang Baiyan walked in front of Tang Su. He was wearing a white shirt today with a pair of light blue jeans. He became more upright and handsome, clean and childish. Looking at the girl in front of him with scorching eyes, his lips were full of smiles, and he handed her a bottle of water in his hand, "Are you thirsty? Take a sip?" Then he held it in his other hand. Handed her a whole bag of things.

"These are snacks, for you...and your team members to replenish your strength." The white face was slightly red, and his slender fingers were holding the bag, Jiang Baiyan looked at Tang Su longingly. .

"Huh?" Tang Su looked at Jiang Baiyan with a little surprise.

Several school leaders took Yan Jingyang to visit the campus. As they walked, they introduced: "This is the basketball court. Our school library is in front. It has a history of many years and it really needs to be renovated..."

At this time, Yan Jingyang's footsteps stopped.

His dark eyes looked at the big tree in front of the teaching building. The girl was still wearing a red shirt and cheerleader costume with a white skirt. The upper body was perfectly curved, and the lower legs were slender and hugged by white long socks. It's straight again, very eye-catching.

The boy who stood facing her was a full head taller than her. He handed her water and a bag of things. Obviously, it was filled with junk food.

His eyes instantly became cold.

Looking at the girl’s delicate and moving face, there is a slight smile, her apricot eyes are also bent into beautiful crescents, Yan Jingyang’s cold face is covered with a cool color, just now that biting His sourness was stuck in his throat, surging surgingly, and would gush out.

When he saw the boy unscrewing the bottle cap intimately, the mineral water was handed to the girl's hand, Yan Jingyang's eyebrows were tightly tightened, and he stared fiercely at the two matching appearances under the lush green trees.

"Mr. Yan, what's the matter? What's the matter?" The school leader saw Yan Jingyang suddenly stopped. He was already hard and cold. At this moment, the air pressure dropped all over his body and his face was ugly, making the school leader think he was wrong.