5: the prettiest flowers you have, please

Jungkook

As I walked out of my room, the morning was colder than usually, fresh, pulling the rest of my body out of the night slumber. With the energy from my Fairies, I slept through the night and woke up strong and well-rested. I took a glass bottle with rose water, a wooden bowl, a cotton cloth and my hair brush to the Waterfall. Its pool was my favorite place to take care of myself in the morning, before any Fairy woke up.

Setting everything on the grass by my side, I dipped the bowl in the icy water to collect it. Splashing some on my forearms and on my face, I let it drizzle down to my neck before the wind dried it. I brushed my damp fingers through my hair, leaving in back to easily wash my face with a cotton cloth dipped in rose water.

As I stretched my legs out and brushed my locks with the hair brush, the flowers around me blushed with their colors more vibrant. They scintillated this morning, making me curious if they also were influenced by Y/N's presence.

"Good morning," I said, smiling at them. They whispered a greeting, giggling afterwards. "Was the night good?"

They said it was. I would not know as I slept trough it like a baby, my body in need of replenishing my energy.

I thought about Y/N, wondering if she was awake already, and how she felt. I hoped the cherry blossoms made her night calmer, allowing her to rest, too. It was Monday, and we rarely had visitors on Mondays. That's why I planned to make this day slow and still, and to spend it all with her, exploring all the beauty of the Garden, and the beauty of Y/N.

I called out to the Garden again as I wondered what flowers were her favorite. "Could you give me a bouquet of flowers? The prettiest flowers you have... some that will make Y/N happy," I asked, lifting my body off the grass.

The plants around the Waterfall buzzed as they prepared a bunch of flowers. They created a sweet arrangement of pink alstroemeria, pink carnations, white miniature carnations, dusty miller, huckleberry and leatherleaf fern. It filled my chest with fresh air after only one inhale. "They are perfect. Thank you so much."

I hoped she was still asleep as I wanted to surprise her with the flowers on the side of a 'good morning'. Her experience in the Garden was supposed to be a beautiful, healing time, and I would do everything to ensure it was.

I waited around her new room for a while as the Sun climbed higher behind the clouds. I couldn't sit still, curious if she would like the flowers, and excited to ask about her well-being. I just wanted her to say that she was feeling much better than the day before, and I wanted her to smile at the flowers, wrap her fingers around the stems to feel its magic, and smell their sweetness.

The cherry blossoms shuffled, and I turned around to Y/N taking hesitant steps outside. Her eyes were puffy, but brighter. Her hair a pretty, fluffy mess. She stretched her arms, smiling as soon as she realized where she was. My skin tingled at the sight of her, and, hiding the flowers behind my back, I approached her.

"Good morning, Y/N."

When our eyes met, magic sparkled stronger underneath my skin. Her presence made it tickle, pulling giggles out of me.

"Good morning," she said, straightening her blue sweater.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Like never before. I feel like... God, I feel incredible." She gasped, looking at her palms and feet, like she couldn't believe she was still the same Y/N.

"It means the healing process worked last night," I said. Her big, round eyes met mine, full of curiosity and light.

"Thank you so much," she said, relieved. I nodded, telling her it wasn't a big deal. There was still so many things I wanted to do for her, just to see her smile like that.