But what Kakashi didn't know was that she used him to get closer to Naruto.

Kakashi's eyes narrowed when she finished and then she moved past him this time leaving "wait Kira" the woman didn't answer but just smirked as she knew she hit him hard.

However although she loved putting the fool in his place her presence especially today will make people be more suspicious on Naruto once again.

Asuma's Apartment

Sarutobi Asuma looked at the window taking a smoke from his cigarette as the last two days was a revelation to him, his father died and it hurt him dearly. It showed him that life was too short.

Don't get him wrong just because he wasn't in a crying mess didn't mean he missed his dad but as a Shinobi particularly being a son of a Kage, death was a part he accepted willing. However his dad died fulfilling everything he needed something he didn't do yet and that something was love.

He loved Yuhi Kurenai and wanted to be with her but there was a dilemma all the feelings he was experiencing wasn't returned in fact it was being given to one Uzumaki Naruto.

Naruto that name made him frown he had all of Kurenai's attention in fact while he mourned his dad Kurenai was off tending to the boys needs as apparently his fight against Gaara he didn't come unscathed. He lost his dad shouldn't that be enough to get Kurenai's attention a person he knew longer than Naruto has.

And besides from what he saw the tension between Kurenai and Kira he believed was over Naruto which didn't make any sense to him. How can he get their attention in such a short time?

Breathing out the smoke Asuma decided that he will get Kurenai's attention no matter the cost because she was a ticket he believed can bring great happiness in his life a life something Naruto could not get nor deserve. First thing he will do is speak with Naruto in the future.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Uzumaki Naruto heard a knock in his room making him look to see Ryoma with a lighter in his hand showing he had a smoke before he came her "hey Naruto heard you got your ass handed to you"

"Ryoma" Naruto droned making the man sigh and pocketing his lighter and sit on the chair next to his friend and tenant.

"I'm surprised your girl didn't come to see you" Naruto's landlord smirked making Naruto look at him "she left a while ago" the man nodded.

"Good the girl may be beautiful but she's needy" Naruto's narrowed at him making Ryoma sigh "hey don't look at me like that it's just that she loves to pry that's all"

"What do you mean by that" Naruto spoke softly his hands twitching showing that they were healing.

"It's not my place you should ask her" suddenly something beeped making the man get out his beeper and get up "sorry to cut this short Naruto but I hope your well because there is something I want to tell you later" Naruto nodded slowly as the man patted his shoulder softly and smiled "take care" he then left leaving Naruto alone.

Normally anything concerning Kisara, Naruto would have shrugged it off since they didn't know anything about them. But right now things were different because with Naruto's frame of mind at the moment thinking about her made his eyes go wide. His wife was investigating him...but it didn't make any sense.

Naruto needed to see Kisara before his mind became a wild mess. He needed to see her quickly and ease the doubts creeping inside his mind.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Kisara went up the stairs in the hospital to go see Naruto when she walked past Ryoma who was looking at his beeper. She noticed but then dismissed it wanting to see Naruto as soon as possible.

When she went to Naruto's room she channelled her Youki so nobody could interfere. Entering the room she saw Naruto looking at the window with a serene look which made him beautiful in her eyes.

"Hey Naruto-Kun" Kisara smiled and walked to the table at the door putting down his lunch "I wonder how will you eat" she giggled "do I have to mouth feed you" Naruto had to chuckle because it was funny as together they enjoyed the moment.

"Kisara how did I get here" Naruto spoke for the first time to her "I don't know Naruto-Kun maybe you were found and brought here" Naruto nodded since that made sense maybe the reinforcement came and picked him up.

"I wonder if Gaara and Temari are alright" Naruto thought but his attention came back to his wife who sat on the chair in front of him.

She suddenly grabbed his hands and inspected it "your arm took a beating it will take time to heal" Naruto nodded "I don't remember what happened though" Kisara nodded he was unconscious after surviving Shukaku's beating.

"What do you remember" his wife softly asked her husband how became thinking "I remember saving Gaara thanks to Temari" Kisara nodded letting Naruto carry on "then I stood there exhausted when I heard the ground shake and a huge sand figure stood before me I think it was Shukaku" Naruto looked at Kisara expecting her to be surprised be she just nodded with a serious look which he found strange "it's hard to believe for you to see a Biju namely Shukaku with him being sealed" Naruto's eyes went wide as Kisara mentally kicked herself for the slip up. She became too relaxed being with him.

"Wh...at you say" Naruto sputtered making Kisara sigh "nothing Naruto-Kun"

Naruto was shocked "I think I heard you say Shukaku was sealed. How do you know that?"

Kisara quickly responded "I'm a Biju Naruto you think I don't know what's happening out there particularly a fellow Biju" Naruto nodded that made sense but for some reason he needed to press on "so you know Gaara is its host" Kisara just nodded letting Naruto know this fact.

"Kisara please don't lie to me. I don't know what happened but did you save me" Kisara became silent which made Naruto's mind spin of assumptions but didn't say anything since he didn't want to accusing and prying her.

Kisara noticed him not prying her anymore since she knew he wasn't the type to pry.

"Ryoma told me you were investigating about me" Kisara became surprised which Naruto didn't notice as he looked down but then looked at her just in time for her to get rid of her surprise.

"He did. Did he" Naruto nodded Kisara mentally wanted to end that man's life. She suddenly felt a hand on her lap getting her surprised. Naruto's left hand moved to touch her was what made her surprised. Looking at Naruto she saw him sweat a bit knowing it was painful for him to move "Kisara...answer me. Were you" with Naruto doing this made Kisara nod a bit sad "yes I was Naruto"

.......................

And cut

Keep on guessing what happens next :)

Till the next time stay happy and safe