"What have you done?" Uzui asked

"Nothing dear. You're only fallen under my spell, that's all."

"Its time for the flamboyant god to die." Obanai crudely said

"Blood demon art: Poisonous fang."

.
With his hands spreads out on the ground, Uzui is vulnerable towards any attacks. And Obanai had just grew longer fangs in his mouth resembling a snake. He crawl down next to him getting closer to the necks. Just before he was able to feel the fang piercing through, he felt mild cold steel on his neck. He looks to the side to see another person's feet.
.

"That was a bad idea snake guy."

"My oh my. A boar head? How poor of you to kill that boar."

"I smell that you're not human. Whose sides you're on boy?"

"Boy? I'm a fully grown man demon. And also, i'm on the side you're not on bitch."

"How rude."

"Monitsu! Now!"

"Thunder breathing, first form: Thunderclap and flash!"

.
As the muscle man push away Obanai and pulled Uzui's frozen body, a familiar yellowed haired man attacked the distracted woman standing looking at Uzui. This made her snapped and blocked it but at the same time it vroke the spell.
.

"My body, i can move again!" Uzui exclaim

"Hey, god. Are you ready to fight?" The boar man riled

"Are we really up against these two?" 'Monitsu' responded in a scared tone

"We have no choice. Lets bring them down before its too late." Uzui announced

"Isn't this seems unfair? Three versus two?" Concerned the woman

"How dare you hurt my goddess. You're next yellow boy."

"Eeekk!" The man squealed

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"These are impossible to kill!"

"Hold on a little longer! Reinforcement on the way!"

"What would reinforcement do?! We can't even kill them by decapitation!"

"Where's our team leaders?!"

"Murata and the others had to deal with someone!"

.
In fact, it was only Murata left standing against the tall male demon holding an unconventional weaponry whilst he still uses a standard nichirin blade. Unlike the others, Murata had only managed to climb up to the Kinoe rank, right below a pillar and he's the only one left facing the former stone pillar, Himejima Gyomei.
.

"Himejima san. How could you." Murata said

"Hmm?"

"You were supposed to be our role model. But now i see the person i respect now turned into a demon."