[first name] stopped and looked over her shoulder,"Huh? I thought you guys are gonna meet someone?"

Chifuyu shrugged as he went up to her again, "Yeah, but..that's still at 1 pm, so.." he stood in front of her, giving her a suggestive look.

She raised a brow at him as she took a sip of her coffee, "So what?" She said, obviously confused.

He grinned, "We have plenty of time." he said as he put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She put her cup down at a near by coffee table, still having no idea what he's saying, "Plenty of time for what?"

He pulled her close to him, suprising her."You know.." he whispered in her ear.

She flinched when she realized what he's trying to say, "Oh."

She gave him a soft smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "You want to..?" She asked, playing with his hair a little. Chifuyu chuckled as he gently put his forehead against hers, "Hearing you talk in your morning voice, turns me on more.." he said. She rolled her eyes playfully.

He tilted his head and kissed her softly on the lips. [first name] kissed back. Chifuyu pulled away and look at her for a sec, and smirked. Then he began kissing her passionately, a soft moan escaped from [first name]'s lips as she kissed back.

Chifuyu was really enjoying the moment and he was about to go further but [first name]'s phone suddenly rang.

She immediately pulled away, and ran to the counter where her phone is and answered it, leaving Chifuyu frustrated.

"Hello..?" She said, wiping the corner of her lips with her fingers. "..Oh! Kazutora!" she exclaimed happily.

Chifuyu groaned, "Thanks for ruining the moment, man.." he muttered as he watched his girlfriend talking on the phone.

"What? Of course, I didn't forget...Yep..okay, I'm gonna get ready now..see ya." She said and hung up. Chifuyu groaned lazily, knowing they wouldn't go back to what they were doing earlier.

"Well then, I better get ready now. I don't want to keep my big brother waiting." She said, smiling at her annoyed looking boyfriend. Chifuyu pouted at her, "That bastard just had to call.." he muttered.

She laughed as she went up to him and pecked his lips, "Stop sulking, what are you? Five?" She said as she went back to their room so she can get ready. Chifuyu can hear her getting inside their bathroom, "Want me to help you there??" He asked excitedly, raising his voice so she can hear.

"What? No! Get out of here! Takemichi might be looking for you!" she yelled back.

Chifuyu groaned lazily as he took his coat from a chair, "Thanks a lot, Kazutora-kun.." he muttered. Then his eyes landed on his cat, Peke J. It was staring at him, Chifuyu stared back at his pet.

"Don't look at me like that." He whispered. Peke J responded with a soft meow.

——
It's 4 pm.

Chifuyu came home and he was suprised to see Kazutora, sleeping on their couch. He scratched his head, a bit confused why he's here, and where's his girlfriend?

He began looking for her, he searched his entire apartment, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Hm..wonder where she went this time?" he muttered, letting out his phone to check if she sent any messages to him or called, but nothing.