"I have not! He's so not fair," I hissed. "I've been fine!"

"He suggested a tutor, didn't he? Why didn't you tell me?" she demanded.

"What?" I screamed, standing up and stomping my feet on the ground.

"You're doing horrible!"

"Mom," I begged. "Please, I don't want a tutor!"

"But you need one," she scowled at me.

"No way!"

"Rosalie," she yelled, making me jump.

"Come on," I whispered.

"You either let me get you a math tutor or you are grounded for a month," she grinned.

"Are you shitting me?" I freaked.

"Watch your mouth," she complained, throwing her arms in the air.

"Leave me alone," I told her softly. "Get out," I sulked.

"Stop talking to me like that," she ordered. "Now tell me what you plan on doing."

"I plan on kicking you out of my bedroom," I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh really? Is that your plan?" she frowned, glaring at me in an unusual way.

"Yes. That's exactly what I plan on doing. Bye."

She smiled, which made me a little confused. "Fine," she said, turning around. "Then you're grounded."

"Grounded?" I screamed, her turning to face me again.

"Yes," she told me calmly. I hated that.

"But I didn't even do anything wrong!" I yelled, on the verge of tears.

"I'm trying to help you," she told me.

"Help me what?" I screeched.

"Something is obviously happening in school."

"What?" I choked out. "What do you mean?"

"Well he says you just stare off into space and completely tune him out," she put her hands on her hips.

"I look out the window," I admitted. "Big deal."

"Well you're almost failing, and all of your other teachers said the same thing."

"But I'm not," I relaxed. "At least right now I'm not. It's still passing."

"You have never gotten anything below a B, Rosalie Marshell," she argued quietly. "You need to tell me what's going on causing you to lose focus while you're in class."

I looked down at my crossed arms, wondering if what she was saying was right. "But I don't know what's getting me side tracked."

"Hun," she sighed. "That's why you need to be tutored. Your teacher isn't helping you."

"Again you start babbling about a freaking tutor," I scowled. "I don't need a tutor!"

"Yes you do," she sighed heavily.

"Mom!" I yelled, in rage and confusion and shock all at the same time. "I don't want one!"

"You need to stop screaming at me," she shouted over me.

I frowned, wanting to break a window. "And you need to get out of my business," I groaned.

"Oh really?" she laughed, not trying to be funny.

"Yes," I said carefully. "Leave me alone."

"I was only trying to help," she gave up.

"I don't want or need your lousy help," I pouted, sitting back onto my bed.