"Made it before lunch time!" She tells herself.

She peeks in to see if her mother or sisters were around, luckily they weren't, and so she shuts the doors quietly. And then then she vanishes again throughout the hallways.

Leila makes it to her room as she took a quick shower, then gets dressed and head downstairs to the dinning room.

"Leila!" Daniela appears in front of her,
"How was the work out with Uncle!" She added

"Hey Dani and it was good, we talked and beat the shit out of each other!" She laughs as both of them disappear and reappear in the dining room.

The girls were ready for lunch time as their mother made a special meal for them...

~Time Skips~

Leila was in the library with her sisters as she wanted to tell them about her vision, but she didn't want them to worry or be frightened everyday!
Then their mother appeared as they all looked up.

"What are you girls doing?" Alcina asked as she stood there, looking at her beautiful daughters.

"I'm reading Moby Dick!" Daniela said as she lays on the couch.

"I'm braiding Bela's hair!" Cassandra said as Bela was on the floor.

"I'm just waiting for Cas to be done braiding my hair!" Bela said, "She takes forever!" She chuckles.

Cassandra rolls her eyes as she hears Bela complaining about the wait.

Alcina looks at Leila, as she seen and felt something was bothering her so badly...

"What about you Draga Mea? What are you doing?" Alcina leans down as she sees a drawing of some sort.

"Just drawing...I want to hang it up in my room or give it to you, Mother, when I'm done with it!" Leila shows a beautiful drawing of them.

"That's awesome!"
"I love it!"
"Holy Miranda!"

All of the girls said at once. Alcina sees how talented Leila is with her art skills.
She smiles as she gives them kisses and hugs. And even Alcina joins in with them as she grabs a book. She's truly happy!

As everyone was enjoying their activities, Leila felt dizzy as she gets up. The girls seen her face was turning off white...

"Sis...are you okay?" Daniela perks up quickly as she felt something was wrong.

"Leila...you don't look good?" Bela said as Cassandra agreed. Alcina seems to see her face turning more white...

"I'm fine...I'm going to head to bed!" Leila said as she slowly walks away...

"Leila..." Alcina quickly stood up as her voice echos the library.

Then Leila felt everything around her spinning fast, she sees her vision again but this time there was more.

Leila grabs onto a desk, as her breathing was all over the place!

Leila falls to her knees as her family runs towards her, just before her head hits the ground.

"...LEILA..." one of the girls shouted before Leila passes out from her vision.

~Vision Dream~

"Surrender now or you'll be killed" a soldier said as Leila sees herself outside in the rainy morning.

"Please leave..." Leila shouted at them

Leila sees the soldiers throwing grenades and shooting Leila's family.

Heisenberg, Donna, Angie, Moreau and Miranda, and especially her mother and her sisters.
As her sisters bodies crystallize from the cold and the gunshots.
Her mother was shot in the head as she falls onto the floor, bleeding like the rest of her family...

"NOO!!!" Leila cries out as she on her knees.

Then she looks forwards as she sees two feet standing in front of her.

"You were the biggest mistake I've ever had in my life!" A women said, as she points and shoots Leila in the head...

Everything goes to black....

~~
Holy shit...Leila's visions are advancing more...what do you think will happen to to her and her family.