Birthday Suprise PT:1

Leila wakes up, she realizes that today is her 21st birthday. She never thought she would make at this age...but she's alive and happy!

"Lady Leila, your mother wants to speak with you!" One of maidens said as she brought clothes for Leila.

"Thank you Maiden." Leila stretches as she yawns.

The maiden quickly goes to her bathroom to start the water, as Leila looks at the clothes as it was a modern victorian outfit.

'Mother knows my sense of style for clothing.' Leila thought to herself.

Few minutes pass, Leila sees a corner of her eye the maiden blushing from the bathroom door.

"Your bath is ready Lady Leila!" The maiden smiled more as she was trying to compose herself.

Leila sees the maidens smile as she starts to laugh a-little bit.

"Thank you Maiden, where is she by the way?" Leila asked as glances at the maiden with her eyes...

"She...is in the dining room...waiting for you, Lady Leila...you're so beautiful!" The maiden realize what she said as she leaves her room quickly.

Leila thought it was funny but she had to focus for today as she decided to relax in the tub.
After the exquisite bath time, Leila gets ready as she does her make up and head towards the dining room. She makes  sure that her outfit is neat and clean as it was.

"Happy birthday, Daughter!" Alcina said as she and Leila's sisters were sitting.

"Thank you, Mother!" Leila smiles as she sits down.

The girls said happy birthday and so did the maidens. Then the door rang as Alcina knew who it was.

"Daughters, looks like our guests have a arrived!" Alcina stands up as she heads towards the main entrance.

Few minutes later, Alcina and lords of the village came. Leila's eyes widen as she read books about them, after spending sometime in the castle!

"Leila, daughter, they are dying to meet you!" Alcina smiles as Leila gets up and bows to all the Lords.

"Pleasure to meet all of you." Leila bows as well as everyone too.

"I'm Donna Benevenito and this is Angie!" Donna said as Angie comes up and hugs Leila.

"Hello lady Donna and Angie!" Leila said as she smiles

"NICE TO MEET YOU!" Angie smiles

Then a guy with long silver hair comes walking up to Leila.

"I'm Karl Heisenberg, may I say you are beautiful!" Karl winks and shakes hands with Leila.

"Karl!" Alcina glares at him with semi angry in her eyes.