Birthday Surprise PT:2

As Leila and Miranda both see Alcina and Karl already fighting like usual. They immediately both stop as they see them walking back in.

"Hello daughter and Miranda, I'm sorry you both had to see that!" Alcina straightens up as she changes her attitude.

"Sorry Leila and Miranda!" Karl said as he walks away.

Leila giggles after seeing her mother and her uncle fighting, she giggles out of control. Everyone was celebrating the birthday party, and Leila felt truly happy that she's found a family that loves her.

Later, Leila was exhausted as the lords were leaving, all of them gave her a hug. Especially mother Miranda as she whispered something into Leila's ear, her eyes widened as Miranda told her.

"Thank you Mother Miranda and thank you Lords for coming today! It means a lot!" Leila smiles as she bows

Everyone waived their goodbyes as a door shut behind them. Leila's mother comes up behind her as she hugs her. Leila smiles at her one more time as her sisters came to join in the hug.

"Thank you guys!" Leila's eyes began water.

"No problem sister!" Cassandra said as the other two agreed! Alcina calls the maidens as they quickly come to clean up the dining room...

~three weeks after the birthday party~

Leila was walking as she was writing in a book that one of the girls gave to her from the plane crash. Which was her idea book where she likes to draw, write songs and poetry.
Then she sees Daniela, crying and running towards the opera room. She quickly vanishes towards her.

Then Leila sees her, sitting in the chair crying. Leila gently touches her shoulder as she turns around sees her eyes being red and puffy.

"Dear sister what's going on?" Leila pulls up a chair.

"I...simply talk to Cassandra and Bela...and they made fun of me...because of something!" Daniela voice cracks. Leila hugs Daniela, as she explains her idea for their birthday, that she wants to do with the family.

"What was your idea my sister?" Leila said in the sweetest voice.

"For our birthday, I suggested we can go horseback riding and have a picnic in the flower fields near Donnas place...they said it was the stupid idea!" Daniela said, Leila heard the sound voice of her voice.

"I think that's a brilliant idea, I've never been horseback riding nor had a picnic!" Leila smiles at her as Daniela's face was still sadden.

Leila looks around the room to see if she can try to put a smile on her face, and she sees the piano. She quickly goes over to it and flips through her book and she finds a song. Daniela follows her as she sits with her in the piano seat.

"Do you know how to sing?" Leila asked

"Yes, mother would always sing with us, and she tells us our voices are angels!" Daniela tells.

She also explains to Leila that she's been very depressed lately, and she doesn't know why. She couldn't really tell her mother nor her sisters because she would get judge, but Leila told her that she would never judge her.

Leila smiles as she finds a good song to cheer her up. Leila tells her to sing this part when it comes up.

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up
'Cause I will always be there

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you

She nods at Daniela as she reads the next part

So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
I see your true colors
Shining through (true colors)
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful (they're beautiful)
Like a rainbow
Oh oh oh oh oh like a rainbow

Ooh can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
Ooh oh oh oh
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up
'Cause I will always be there

She sees Daniela as she begins to smile and looks into Leila's eyes.
Leila knew that Daniela had a soft side but she didn't want her siblings or her mother to know her true feelings about what she goes through.

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid (don't be afraid)
To let them show your true colors
True colors are beautiful (you're beautiful, oh)
Like a rainbow
Oh oh oh oh oh like a rainbow
Mmm mmm

As they both finish the song Daniela smiled and her colors were finally showing. Both of them sense their mothers heartbeat, they quickly turned around and seen her and Bela and Cassandra standing there.

"Hello Mother!" Leila and Daniela said together, Alcina walks over as she kneels down too Daniela as she felt pain coming from her.

"My dear Daniela...your sisters told me what happened and they want to apologize for making you upset!" Alcina said.

"We are truly sorry for making fun of you little sis for the birthday idea!" Cassandra said

"It's true...we were out of line... we didn't know that I actually meant something to you!" Bela said as she and Cassandra hug Daniela.

"It's okay, I forgive you guys no matter what! Beside, Leila made me smile after these last couple of weeks I've been sad...but not any more!" Daniela smiles at Leila as she give her a hug too.

"Thank you Leila, I love you and all of you!" Alcina said as she give all four of her children hugs and kisses, "How about we sing and dance like we used to, and now Leila is here in our family...we can show her what are usually do!" She added.

"YES!" Cassandra shouted as she twirls around in a circle.

"Do you know other songs Leila?" Bela asked

"Yes I know some songs here I have a one right now!" Leila flips through her book as she finds correct songs for this happy mood.

Few hours went by, the girls were getting tired as they all went to bed, Leila and her mother were both walking as they both said goodnight to each other.

Leila flops onto her bed and she just passes out. She has a sweet dreams of her family...until she sees...her vision again...

~~
Sorry took me this long I had writers block again😒😒 I hope you guys like this and I'll see you guys in the next one!