X42

"We leave at 0300, take X42 back to the hole!" A military soldier said.

"On it Sergeant!" Another military soldier said as two soldiers carried X42!

As X42 being dragged throughout the halls of the base, one of the soldiers made a comment to X42.

"I can't wait for you to die! What you did to our friends...you'll rot in hell!" The military soldier laughs as his buddy joined in.

"I low-key want to be the shit out of you but our Sergeant will find out!" The other soldier said.

As they both carried X42, they tossed her in the hole as she doesn't say or make a sound when she hits the floor!

"See you later piece of shit fuck!" One of the soldiers said as they both laugh as their voices faded away.

'We'll see about that tomorrow!' X42 thought to herself!

*0300*

"X42...you know the routine! GET UP" One of the soldiers came to the door.

X42 gets up as she does her routine, which is to put on her neck device, which cuts off her powers where she can't fight any soldiers, then she sits and waits! The neck device bings as the soldiers to come in, where she is powerless.

"Good X42, you're finally realizing that we're just trying to help you!" One of the men grips X42 shoulder.

X42 chuckles, as she decides to headbutt the soldier and completely knocking him out!
Another soldier grabs her...she hates being grab like that. X42 quickly turns around and bites the other soldiers face as she rips his cheek open!

"THATS IT! MUZZLE HER!" The male sergeant tells his troops. One of them quickly gets it on X42's face as she try's to fight back.

"Sergeant should I knock her out?" One of the men had the back of the gun ready to hit her.

"Do it!" Sergeant said, X42 gets hit as she lands on her knees there her vision starts to go blur as she falls to the ground!

~Time Skips over~

"Wake up!" The Sergeant said, X42's eyes starts to open slowly as she sees that they're on a plane.

X42 points with her head downwards to the sergeants watch!

"The time is 0500! You injured one of my men, they couldn't come today!" There's sergeant said, "Currently he's getting treated with from infected wound from your filthy mouth!" He added.

X42 just sat there and she looks around seeing the other soldiers sitting with their guns held to their chest. The plane shook so much from the wind, the pilots were kind of losing control just for a few seconds here and there...

"You know you're going to die right!" Soldier next to her tells her.

She looks at him as she shrugs her shoulders and she just faces forward. On what the soldiers don't realize that before she put the neck device on, she saw a vision of a plane crashing down...all of X42 visions have are always come true!

"Are you smiling underneath that muzzle? Do you know something?!" The male soldier next to her asked.

She just starts laughing out of the blue, the soldiers around her just glared as she was laughing out of control.

"I'm gonna kill her right now!" One of the soldiers unbuckles his seatbelt and stands in front of her.

"MILLER! STAND DOWN!" The Sergeant said, "ITS DANGEROUS RIGHT NOW WHILE WE'RE IN THE AIR!" He added.

"She knows something that's why she's laughing! I've seen her do that before on our last trip!" Miller said as points the gun at her.

Then the plane started to shake to the point where the pilots had fully lost control. The red light starts flashing as it was a signal of the plane losing power!

"EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE PROTOCOL!" The sergeant said as everyone was preparing.

But half of the plane rips apart, as some of the cargo and the soldiers fell onto the ground...causing an explosion, as for the front of the plane it was nose diving.

X42 quickly tries move herself out of the seat as she was locked in, the soldier that was sitting next to X42 sees her rip the belt. He forces her to sit but she hits him with her head!

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The sergeant tries to pull X42 but she kicks him in the face as everything around her was going so fast, she couldn't comprehend.

X42 reaches the for one of the men's guns that was floating in the air and shoots. She quickly takes off her muzzle, as she grabs the gun.
She never really knew how to probably shoot but she did it at the last second as everything around her and went to black...

*Somewhere in the woods*

"Come on Daniela, you're always slow!" One woman said

"I'm coming, just shut up Cassandra, you're so annoying!" Daniela said she takes out her sickles dagger.

"Dear sisters for once, can we just get along?!" Another woman said as she giggles

"Shut up Bela!" Cassandra and Daniela said together.

As three of the girls follow their prey, Daniela sees dark cloud of smoke above.

"Sisters look, it's smoke I think something is on fire!" Daniela said as she leaves the hunting game.

"Daniela!" Cassandra yells for her young sister who likes to go crazy, Bela chases after her too as she was afraid on what the smoke was.

After running, the girls see small flames and metal pieces onto the ground as they moved in closer!

"Look at all of the dead bodies!" Daniela smile as she sees blood pools around the bodies.

"Let's look around and say we can take back home for Mother!" Cassandra said.

All of the girls search and searched, then Daniela sees a women...laying on the ground with a gun lying next too her. Daniela also sees a neck piece that was broken, she picks it up as it just completely falls apart!

"Sisters, I found a woman!" Daniela leans further down as she sees the women as she was slowly breathing.

"She's still alive! Let's take her!" Daniela said.

She and Bela dragged the unconscious woman, as Cassandra gathered some of the paperwork's that was found together.
Cassandra starts reading all of the work, she was surprised after seeing this information she had to report it to her Mother and Mother Miranda.

"Mother is going to be so pleased with the new maiden we found in woods!" Daniela chuckles

"I agree, this women is actually kind of cute! But we know that Mother has to drink her blood first!" Bela rolled her eyes

"It's not fair! She gets taste all the new maidens first and we don't get any... unless they did something wrong then it's okay." Daniela wined

As Cassandra listens to them complaining about mother, she sees down in the notes.

"Her name is Leila...aka X42!" Cassandra said......

~~
Welcome to this new book that I am about to be writing, I hope you guys like this!