Epilogue

Third Person's POV

A couple was sleeping when four cute little munchkins entered their room and climbed their bed.

Unknown 1: Should we wake mom and dad?

Unknown 2: Obviously it's their anniversary today.

Unknown 3: Ok then let's wake them up fast Veere.

Unknown 4: But mom seems to be tired look at her face shouldn't we wait for sometime.

Unknown 1: Princess we'll let them go to sleep after wishing them.

Unknown 4: Ok Veere.

And the four munchkins went to near the couple and woke them up.

Fatejo : What are you four doing here?
Yuvraj, Yuvleen, Yash, Yashvi what's wrong babies?

Yuvraj(unknown 1), Yuvleen (unknown 2), Yash(unknown 3), Yashvi(unknown 4) : Happy anniversary mom and dad

Yuvraj(unknown 1), Yuvleen (unknown 2), Yash(unknown 3), Yashvi(unknown 4) : Happy anniversary mom and dad. Come on cut the cake we made sure that Ram uncle (Fateh's colleague) got your favorite flavour.

Fatejo : Thank you babies the surprise was awesome.

Fateh : But babies why did you put this picture of 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 next to our pic? 🥺(whispering your mom will again start drooling over their bodies hmph I'm more cuter than them😗)

Yashvi : Because they're the best dad. And mom loves them just like me.

While Yashvi was explaining Yuvleen had heard his dad's whisper so he started laughing loudly. And his siblings just joined him and started laughing as well.

Fatejo were admiring their children and remembering the moment they got to know about them.

Flashback

Seven years ago

Tejo : Baby well you're partly responsible for my condition

Fateh : Really 🥺

Tejo : Obviously dummy we're going to be parents so you know.