Fateh's Birthday 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Third Person's POV

It's been six months since Fateh and Tejo had consumated their marriage. Fateh's birthday was nearing and Tejo was way too confused about what she should gift him. He has always made their moments special but she was a complete idiot in such cases. Then a perfect idea came to her mind why not celebrate it with both their families at home only. Fateh is the happiest when their families are there with them but she's also scared as Fateh has been having a lot of mood swings from last one month. Hopefully he'll like this surprise. While she was busy thinking she felt someone back hug her and turned only to find the love of her life smiling at her while showing his puppy eyes.

Fateh: Why are you avoiding me wifey?

Tejo: I'm not avoiding you it's just I was thinking about something important.

Fateh(with teary eyes):You don't love me anymore. You're thinking about something important while you didn't even miss me. Did some young guy seduce you in that college? I'm telling you I'll kill whoever seduced you.

And Fateh started sobbing loudly. This is what made Tejo tensed. Fateh's this behaviour is scaring her. Well she'll later on think about this now she has to console her crybaby.

Tejo: No no who said that I love you the most.I missed you a lot as well.

Fateh: Really? But you didn't deny my question about young guys seducing you? So it means some guy seduced you.😭😭😭😭😭😭

And yet again Fateh started sobbing.

Tejo: I'm sorry baby I forgot about it since no guy can seduce me except you. My hubby is the best. I love you. Come on now stop crying you're my good baby right.

Fateh: Yup I am your good baby I'll not cry anymore now give me a good night kiss I'm sleepy.

Tejo kissed him and Fateh slept smiling like a baby. At around 11.30 pm at night Tejo left the room to get the cake and decorate the room with balloons and roses that she had bought previously. She bought all the things and decorated the room. When only 10sec were left in 12o'clock. She woke Fateh up with the cake🎂.

Tejo: Happy Birthday my love. Come on blow the candles and don't forget to make a wish

before blowing the candles.

Fateh made a wish and then blew the candles with a 32 watt smile. He then took a slice that he had sliced and fed it to Tejo in return Tejo fed him the same slice.

Fateh: You know wifey no one has ever done these things specially for me. Like I have had grand parties and all but no one has ever done something so intimate for me. Thank you for making my birthday special.

Tejo: You're most welcome my hubby. I'm glad that you liked your first surprise. Well I have one more gift for you.

And Tejo took out a box from her bedside drawer. The box was gift wrapped.

Tejo: Go ahead and open it.

Fateh (excitedly): Wow you bought me two lockets but why one has my name while the other one has your name written on it and I love the watch it's awesome.