Tejo gives it back to Jasmine

Third Person's POV

After a lot of pleadings from the Sandhu family Fateh and Tejo agreed for a meeting with Gippy and Jasmine . So that Gippy would be assured that Fateh doesn't love her anymore and is happy with Tejo. When Tejo had told the reason behind the meeting to Fateh at first he stared at her and then started laughing. When he noticed Tejo's confused expression he told her

Fateh : Believe me Tejo that guy will regret marrying your sister. Poor guy I pity him . And I'll assure him that I have moved on with my bestie and wifey and I don't give a damn about that bitch . Also she'll be out of our life once she gets married.

Tejo smiled towards him as she didn't know whether he'll agree for the meeting or not .

They got dressed as they were meeting Jaspy for lunch.

Fateh had kept a hand on Tejo's waist so that he could keep that Gippy away from his wifey. They entered the restaurant only to find Jaspy sitting on a table. Gippy was the first one to notice them he waved his hand and got up from his seat to hug Tejo and Fateh just as Fateh was expecting from the jerk. Jasmine just fake smiled towards them . Fateh hugged Gippy and signed Tejo to seat hence Gippy couldn't hug Tejo . Fateh took a seat next to Tejo aland intertwined their hands . Gippy,Tejo and Fateh were having fun talking while Jasmine was glaring towards Fatejo's interwined hands . Fateh excused himself at the same time Jasmine to excused herself and left from there . After 5 mins only Fateh came running towards Tejo and hugged her while crying . Tejo was scared as to what must have happened ? Why was her hubby crying ? She hugged him and patted his back . He was gasping for air.

Fateh : Tejo that bitchy bitch tried to molest me . I would have lost my honour today .

Fateh informed Tejo and started crying again. Tejo was hella shocked she didn't expect Jasmine to fall this low . How could she do this to her brother  in law ? She turned towards Gippy who looked more disappointed and angry  than shocked as if he was expecting something like this from her . He was looking towards Fateh with pity .

Tejo : Please don't tell anything to Jasmine just drop  her to the Sandhu house and behave normally with her . Today she'll see who Tejo Singh Virk is and what she'll do if her loved ones are harmed .

Gippy agreed while Tejo took a crying Fateh home . As soon as they entered the Virk house fortunately or unfortunately the whole family was there . They're shocked to see Fateh in that condition . Gurpreet hurriedly went towards Fateh and asked Tejo what happened ?why her son was in such a condition ? Tejo informed everyone about the happenings at the restaurant and asked them to get ready they'll leave for the Sandhus. She then texted someone and then they left for the Sandhu house .

Gippy was sitting with the Sandhu family in the dinning while Jasmine was asked to prepare tea for everyone .  At this time Tejo and Fateh entered with the whole Virk family . The Sandhus couldn't understand why everyone from the Virk house looked angry even their sweet and calm Tejo looked angry .

Tejo : Call your whore of a daughter .

The Sandhus were confused but all this was just making Tejo's anger grow . All of a sudden she shouted

Tejo : Jasmine Sandhu get your filthy self here .
Mummy will you please get me a broom , Macchj will you please get me some spatulas and metal utensils from the kitchen and Maahi will you please get me some slippers .

The Virk women got whatever Tejo wanted at this time Jasmine made an entry. Tejo signaled the Virk's to hold the Sandhu's back except Gippy .

Everyone took their positions and Tejo picked the broom first and walked towards Jasmine who gulped her saliva while looking towards Tejo's fierce eyes .

Tejo moved towards her and started hitting her with a broom.

Tejo : Ullu ki pathi , achhar ki dhakkan, how dare you even think of molesting my husband ?
Kulti kulachini , Tilkha samosa ki katti chatni par bhinbhina rahe machhar ki carbon copy , sau lomdiyo ki bali chadi hogi tab jake tu paida hui hogi . Chudail bhi saath ghar chodh ke vaar karte hain tune toh apni hi behen ke ghar mein aag lagane ki koshish ki hai . Chudailo ki sautali aulad man toh karta hai tera sar tal du ussi mein yeh faltu ideas aate hain tujhe .

Tejo was hurling curses at Jasmine while beating her . Jasmine was shouting for help but none came to save her not even her mother.. At this time woman from Mahila Sammati entered and dragged Jasmine out of the Sandhu house her face was painted black . She got a beating from those women as well . She was at last made to wear a garland which was specially designed with shoes . She was made to sit on a donkey like that and was made to roam throughout the Moga city. At last when she returned back the Sandhus ended all their relations with her . Gippy to ended his relation with Jasmine anyways he found Tejo more attractive she was beauty with brains unlike this Barbie. While Tejo pulled her and warned her

Tejo : In future don't even think of coming close to my hubby or the Virk family . If you come even within a diameter of 10 m near any of them then aisa ghusa marongi ki dono pasliya tilmila  ke dandiya karengi aur phir pade rehna Kisi line mein aande , tamatar ke chilke ki tarah.

Everyone in the Virk family looked towards Tejo with a new found respect and admiration . Especially Fateh who was looking at Tejo with love in his eyes . He went and hugged her .

Fateh : My wifey is the best did you'll see how she protected me . She cares for me a lot . Right wifey ?

Fateh turned  towards Tejo with puppy eyes and Tejo melted for him just like that .

Tejo : Absolutely and I trust you the most as well . Now let's go from here I feel suffocated here .

Fatejo and the Virk family left the Sandhu house and returned back to their house .

Fateh and Tejo entered their room and  changed their clothes .

Tejo : I'll get our dinner here only .

Fateh nodded in agreement with her .

Tejo brought the food and they had their dinner it was time to sleep .

Tejo locked their door and came to bed only to find her hubby looking cutely towards her .

Fateh : Wifey please cuddle with me otherwise I'll get nightmares because of that slut . Please .

Tejo agreed as she knew that her hubby was scared what she was unaware of was part of the happenings that day were Fateh's plan.

Fatejo slept that night cuddling. While our beloved Chameli was thrown out of Moga by the neighbors of Sandhus . She spend her night on the streets in front of a temple .