Misunderstanding 😖

Third Person's POV

Tejo was cooking breakfast in a hurry as she had woke up late in the morning and though it was a Sunday she had to go to College at noon . She had to prepare lunch as well . She was cooking both the meals at a rapid speed when someone hugged her from behind ,  she was frightened at first but then recognized the familiar touch . She turned around to find a cute man also known as her hubby looking towards her with innocent eyes . She didn't scold him instead resumed her work without a word . Fateh thought she was avoiding him so he to started to help her while trying to speak to her . Gurpreet came at this time and smiled looking towards Fatejo .

Gurpreet : Tejo why did you start working alone and what is this idiot doing here ? He'll end up burning the whole kitchen .

Tejo : No worries mumma . I've almost completed cooking . How's your headache and where's Machi ?

Gurpreet : I'm totally fine now all thanks to you . That massage and tea from last night worked wonders . And your Machi has gone to fetch some of our relatives . They'll be here in two to three min . I just spoke to Tejo .

Tejo : Will they join us for breakfast as well ? Mumma please check the quantity once if it's not enough then ?

Gurpreet : You cook so much that we have to give half of the food to the servants and poor people . It'll be sufficient . And you mister instead of stealing food go and have a bath . Why do you want to embarrass me in front of our relatives ?

Fateh left from there mumbling how he's the least loved member of the family  . Gurpreet and Tejo shared a laugh after he left from there .

The guests arrived with Nimmo and Gurpreet asked Tejo to set the breakfast on the table . Tejo nodded and went from there . 

Gurpreet welcomed them and all the family members soon arrived for breakfast . Mahi and Amrik were helping Tejo but Mahi left to call the members while Amrik and Tejo were left behind . Tejo was about to go to the kitchen to get the juice when she lost her footing a bit . Amrik moved quickly and held Tejo . In the process he pulled Tejo towards him . After sometime he left her after making sure that she was fine but when he was about to move Tejrik realized that Tejo's hair was stuck in his locket . They're trying to free her hair from the locket  when the family members as well as Fateh came .

Guest aunty : Oii hoii Gurpreet I must say  Amrik and his wife make a beautiful couple just look at them romancing .

Before Gurpreet could reply to the woman . Fateh the jealous monkey 🐒 went near Tejrik .

Fateh : Wifey it must be hurting wait I'll free your hair .

Fateh helped her free her hair from Amrik's locket and after freeing her hair he turned towards the guests.

Fateh : Aunty , Uncle you didn't attend my wedding na ? Please meet my wife Mrs. Tejo Fateh Singh Virk .

Guest aunty : I'm so sorry puttar I mistook you as Amrik's wife .

Tejrik were shocked to hear this but Amrik couldn't stop himself from laughing when he saw the jealous look on his Veere's face .

Amrik ( still smiling) : It's ok aunty I know I look more handsome with Bhabi but unfortunately she choose my Veere . (Fateh the angry bird got even more angry when he heard Amrik and glared towards him this scared Amrik and he cleared the air .)Actually Bhabi lost her footing a bit as some water was spilled on the floor . Just to save her I pulled her towards myself nothing else .

Everyone understood the situation and sat for the breakfast  and were conversing but our angry jealous monkey 🙊was sitting mum . After the breakfast was completed Tejo excused herself as she had to leave for her college while Fateh excused himself on the pretext of academy . Also he had to drop Tejo to her college .

Tejo was coming from the room when Fateh pulled her and pinned her to the wall .

Fateh : Wifey why were you close to that monkey ? He'll make you dumb just like himself .

Tejo : Hubby it's bad manners we shouldn't bitch about our siblings and he's my younger brother and friend as well so you won't call him monkey . Now let's go or I'll be late .

Fateh nodded and followed her . He dropped her at the college but before she could enter the college he pulled her but her waist and bit her collar bone that was visible .

  Fateh (smirking) : Now you may go wifey I've given you a love bite . This will tell all the guys that you're off limits .

Tejo : You idiot leave me students are looking . Did you leave your brain at home ?

Fateh : Nope I carried my brain with me but I won't let you go unless you'll give me a peck .

Tejo knew he won't give up as he's still jealous because of the incident that took place in the morning . She gave him a peck near his lips . Fateh was on cloud nine so he let Tejo go .

Tejo : Be back before six pm we've guests at home . I'll come by a cab so no need to pick me from here .

Fateh was so happy with the peck that he was just nodding his head while wagging his imaginary tail.  Tejo went inside while Fateh left for the academy .