Chapter 1: "Welcome back, Ash!"

Ash is currently in the plane, heading to the Alola region. "I'm so excited! God i miss them so much, don't you too aswell Pikachu?" Ash asked hsi pokemon companion, Pikachu.

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu cheerily said. "Damn im so impatient! When is this dang plane gonna land alreadyyy???" He asked quite impatient.

"Sir, please be quiet, there are other people here aswell" The woman beside Ash said, annoyed of how loud he is. Ash blushed in embarrasement (how tf do you spell-) "I'm sorry" He scratched his head while nervously chuckling. "Whatever" The woman went back to reading her magazine.

Ash sighed, 'well she's a bit rude.. '.

A little while later, they finally arrived in the Alola region.

Ash grinned, "I'm finally back Alola!". Someone hugged him from behind, "Welcome back"

Ash turned around, to see his second ever mom, Professor Burnet. Pikachu climbed up Burnet shoulder, and she petted up him, "Welcome back aswell Pikachu" She smiled.

"Hey Professor Burnet, where's Professor Kukui?" Ash asked, seeing he's not around. "Hm? Oh, he's back at home with Lei and a few others" she winked, Ash confused, "who are the few others?"

Professor Burnet chuckled, "you'll see when we get there" she smiled.

Time skip to them arriving in front of their house

"Wha- Why is the windows closed and the lights are off-? Is everything okay mom?" Ash asked with concern, "it's alright Ash, just go inside" Ash slowly nodded.

Slowly, Ash opened the door, hearing all voices he hasnt heard in a while.

"WELCOME BACK ASH!" Everyone greeted Ash. He went silent and smiled, "you guys didnt have to.."

"i mean what else son? We all miss you" Professor Kukui said happily. "I miss you all aswell"

"So we gonna start the party or what? I'm starving!" Sophocles said, impatient to eat the food. Everyone laughed.

The party started, everyone was having so much fun, that its already night time.

Ash is currently outside of the house looking at the moon with Pikachu while the rest are having fun inside.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" Mallow asked as she saw Ash outside. "Hm? Mallow! Nothing much, just getting sone fresh air" Mallow laughed, "how are you though, Mallow?"

"Good! Lots of things happened but i think we should surprise you back at the Pokemon School tomorrow instead" She grinned, Ash grinned aswell "I'd love to see that"

"Well how about you? How was your journeys?"

"They were great, even though some things happened, its still great! I met lots of new pokemon!" Ash told more stuff about his journeys (the good ones only cuz he doesnt want to make the others worry 😦)

"Woah, you really did a lot" Mallow was impressed and proud of Ash. Ash did a thumbs up while grinning. (why tf do i feel like im shipping Alohashipping- 🤠🔫)

"Hey Ash, Mallow, come in! There's someone who's been eagering to meet Ash" Kiawe said, Ash gasped. Ash quickly goes inside, Kiawe and Mallow following behind him.

Soon Lycanroc, Melmetal, Rowlet, Incineroar and Rotom saw Ash and went to hug him. "LYCANROC, MELMETAL, ROWLET, INCINEROAR, ROTOM, OH GOD I MISSED YOU ASWELL- BUT- YOU GUYS ARE HEA-" Soon Ash fell down because of how heavy his pokemon were, everyone laughed.

"Hey Ash!" Rotom greeted him, "hey there Rotom" Ash grinned.

After a while, an explosion was heard outside of the house and everyone went outside to see Team Rocket.

"Prepare for troubl-" Team Rocket was gonna start on their usual motto but was interrupted by a familiar voice, "Lycanroc, use Stone Edge!" Then blue shining stones from the ground came straight towards Team Rocket.

"WOAH WOAH CHILL BUD- WE DIDNT EVWN START OUR-" Meowth tried to reason with them but sadly they got blasted off again.

"Sheesh, atleast let us do our motto then you can blast us off!" James exclaimed, "Wobbufet!" And there they went.

Then the gang looked to see who commanded Lycanroc to use Stone Edge and them and saw the one and only, Gladion. "Hey there, and welcome back, Ash i guess" he greeted, Ash smiled.

---

OH GOD- MY BRAIN HURTS FROM TRYING TO THINK OF IDEAS :')

I get to do some stories since we started online learning again, cuz in my area, we have covid again :((

Words: 719