Twenty - It's Time

•°•[Omniscient] °•°

★________________________________★★

Few months later

TJ stared at the screen as the dub dub sound echoed through the consultation room. She was now five months pregnant and had gained a lot of weight.  She ate a lot and craved the weirdest things ever which always had either TJ or Loy running around to get it. Speaking of Loy, he was the one who drove them to her check up but remained in the car.
“Everything seems good. You still don’t want to know the gender?”
“We’re fine,” Aly said.
They got scans then left. She got in the back while TJ took the front, kissing Loy’s cheek.
“This is my kiddo,” he said while showing Loy images of the ultrasound. The video was to be sent via email.
“Really TJ? You could have done that after dropping me off. Again, why hasn’t this car started moving?” Aly snapped.
No one paid her any mind as they gushed over the images then after, Loy started the car.
It was in the last week of November so TJ was done with his final year exams and only had his matric dancing to look forward to. His mom had come all the way so after dropping Aly, he asked Loy that they go fetch her. Minnie opened her arms for her first son who hugged her back just as tightly. Then she kissed him all over the face.
“Argh, I missed you so much. Look at how much you’ve grown. Nah, you need to shave this beard looking like a grown ass man.”
“Mother!” TJ whined.
“What? Who’s this and where’s Fire?” Minnie asked while looking at Loy who’s just a feet from TJ and watching them. The twins haven’t been updating their parents about their lives.
Another reason why Minnie came all the way is because she feels like her kids are drifting away.
“This is my boyfriend Loy. Fire is grounded yet again.”
“Boyfriend? He’s not even your type, more like mine. Hey Loy, come give me a hug.”
TJ nodded at his boyfriend who walked over to them and let Minnie hug him. She then pulled his cheek.
“You’re cute,” she said.
“Thank you.”
She turned to her son. “You really getting dicked out?”
“Mom!”
She laughed.
“What? I just didn’t ever see this happening. Anyway, I’m hungry. Did you cook?”
“No. We came to you after dropping Aly off,” TJ said.
“How’s my grandchild doing?”
He’d already informed them and damages had also been paid. The baby was going  to take his surname after birth.
“Good. Everything is well but his mother is driving me nuts.”
Minnie chuckled. “As she should. You’d think of that whenever you think of hitting it raw.”
TJ just looked at Loy then laughed. They went with TJ wheeling his mother’s suitcase to the car. TJ was in the back with his mom while Loy drove them to TJ’s house.
Minnie left the couple upon arrival so she can go to her daughter.
“When will I see you again?” TJ asked.
“Tomorrow maybe? I want to go to Fire now then I’ll be working through out the night.”
TJ frowned. Loy shook his head.
“No TJ. Your mom is here and your matric dance is in a few days as well.”
“But we haven’t made love in forever!” he whined.
Loy looked at the pouting boy in the back then chuckled, shaking his head.
“You never want me out of your side,” Loy stated.
“But I love you. I can’t be without the one I love. Fire isn’t here and now you too? And you talk like you’re not going to the dance.”
“I’m not,” Loy said.
“Why not?”
Loy shrugged. “Don’t feel like it. Besides, I want you two to go there together. I can’t always have you fighting for my attention.”
“Fighting for... We don’t fight for you,” TJ retorts.
Loy chuckles.
“Really? Tell me. When are you and Fire having sex? Didn’t you want to be his first? Or you no longer want to top Mr ‘I don’t take dick, I give it’”
He even imitates his voice. TJ flicked him on the back of his head.
“Oh, fuck you!” he snapped.
“I know you’d like that. The two of you are making things very difficult for me. I can’t keep forcing you to be together, understood?” TJ nodded. “Now, give me kiss.”
It’s brief then TJ gets out of the car.
He finds Mimi with their mom.
“Aha, at least you’re not limping. That would have been awkward. Gosh, I feel like I’m losing you two,” Minnie said with a huff.
“Why would I be?” he retorted.
Mimi chuckled. “He gets like this when Loy leaves.”
“And Fire?” Minnie asked.
“Complicated. They always bicker for Loy’s attention. They’re like his girlfriends. Sage and I always laugh. So entertaining,” Mimi said then chuckled.
“Who’s Sage?”
“Her girlfriend. The longest she’s had so far. You should see how she asks how high when Sage says jump. That time, she’s younger than her and timid.”
“So, my babies are finally done playing? I’m happy!”
She then group hugged them, planting kisses on their cheeks.
“I love you both so much.”
°°°°°
“This is so unfair. Why can’t I go out when I’m done for the year? I’m not a little kid. I’m sixteen!” Loy whined
His dad chuckled while April only pulled on her blunt.
“My little princess,” April cooed.
“I’m not a princess. I’m a man. Your only son by the way!”
“Uhm, hello?” Ludi entered the living room.
“Want a puff?” she offered her son who snatched it from her.
Ludi and Fire went up to his room.
“I hate my life!” he begun. “I don’t get how having a boyfriend makes me a girl. It’s not like I can get pregnant.”
“Are you sure?” Ludi asked.
Fire chuckled. “I don’t have a vagina. It’s impossible.”
Ludi giggled. “How do you know? Not like you’ve ever had raw sex. Actually, you haven’t with either Loy or TJ. Tell me, why are you hesitating?”
“I... I’m not. I’m just... Scared. I’m confused about who I want as my first. I don’t know whether TJ or Loy.”
“Uhm, who’s dick is bigger?” Ludi asked.
Fire shrugged. “They’re both big. Man, I don’t know. All I know is that TJ can’t seem to get enough of Loy’s and you know how all the girls and guys bragged about TJ’s. I wish I was like you because I’d get to have both.”
“You little hoe!”
“I need a drink or two before Loy gets here. And nothing can happen because we have to be where my parents are. This just sucks!” he groaned.
“Well, we can have our own fun,” Ludi suggested while swinging the bottle of Hennessey he’d just got out of his bag.
It’s not like the parents would search him. Besides, they didn’t think they could get up to anything.
“Besides, I know it’ll make you feel better.”
So two shots turned to them drinking half of the bottle and being the lightweights that they were, it got them pretty faded.
“I don’t know if I’ve told you this before but you’re pretty,” Fire begun.
“And you’re gorgeous,” Ludi replied.
He leaned by Fire’s hand since he was cupping his face.
“Remember when you wanted me to be your first kiss?” Ludi nodded. “I want to be your first in your tightest hole”
Ludi chuckled. “My ass?” Fire nodded. “Told you, you’re nasty.”
Yet he still met his lips for a kiss. It was brief and they giggled after.
“Let me make you feel better,” Ludi suggested as he kneeled before his best friend. Fire watched him lower his pants then grab hold of his crotch.
“What are you doing?” Fire questioned with a hiss as Ludi licked on the mushroom head.
“Everything is just cute about you my little twink, even this dick.”
“Loy will be here.... Mmmm... Any... Fuck... Ludi!” Fire moaned.
Ludi stood up then just smashed his lips on his, dick still hanging out.
That second time, the kiss was sloppy and sensual, kind of like the head. Then Fire lifted Ludi who wrapped his legs around his waist then walked them to the bed. He threw his best friend on it and got on top of him. Everything kind of sped up from there because then they were removing their clothes and then Fire gushed over his coochie.
He gave it a few licks but Ludi was too impatient. He wanted to feel him inside.
“We don’t have lube,” Fire said.
“We don’t need it. Come on, you’ve watched porn!”
Fire chuckled.
“I have an idea. I’m going to make you cream then use that as lube”
“Why are we talking about it?”
The two boys laughed.
°°°°°°
Loy somehow suspected the two boys were getting up to some mischief when April said they were in Fire’s room. She let him go up because she didn’t think they’d do anything in Ludi’s presence. Besides, Fire knew the rules and he doubted he’d have sex with them in the house.
Loy heard the moans and pants as he approached the door, chuckling to himself. He immediately dialled TJ.
He opened the door quietly, having asked that TJ keeps quiet. He switched to back camera so TJ can see what their boyfriend was getting up to with his best friend.
“Loy!”
Fire shouted as he locked eyes with his boyfriend and came, burying his seeds deep inside Ludi.
“I’m coming over there, hell nah. I’m not missing out on the party,” TJ said.
Loy chuckled. “No way. His parents are here.”
“But that’s the fun part about it. Imagine trying to act like you’re not having any fun. I can imagine muffled moans and pants, music playing out loud and all. Fuck, I’m already hard just thinking about it.”
Loy hung up on him.
“So, is this the first time?”
The two naked boys nodded.
“Well, you’re about to watch your best friend take dick for the first time,” Loy said. “Or were until I realized you’re drunk.”
He picked up the bottle of liquor on the floor that was almost empty.
“Tell me again. Why do you drink when you’re lightweights and know that alcohol makes you horny? Something like this was bound to happen.”
They didn’t respond but giggled instead. They sat up with Ludi sitting on Fire’s lap. He sat with his back against the chest of the dreadlocked boy.
“I missed you,” Fire said. His eyes were on Loy but he was busy pulling on Ludi’s nipple.
“I got you some food. And cranberry juice. And a whole lot of other shit”
He handed him the two paper bags and sat on the bed next to the boys. He was tired. He hadn’t slept in a few days and could feel the exhaustion slipping in.
So as the two boys continued their chatter, he ended up falling asleep. They did too so the three of them fell asleep on the bed.
°°°°°°
She unexpectedly rocked up, something that she usually did and this time found her father’s wife and her kids setting up for dinner.
“Sisi. This is a nice surprise. Please, sit down. TJ made prawns,” Minnie said.
Usually, Mimi’s heart would skip a beat whenever she’d show up but she was just fine this time. She only smiled politely at her step-sister.
“It is. Dad didn’t mention you’re here”
“Must’ve slept his mind. How have you been?”
“Fine. Can’t complain,” Sisi said and pulled a chair for herself. She sat next to Mimi who had Sage on her other side.
Opposite Mimi and Sage was TJ with his mom.
“You’re a thing?” Sisi asked Mimi.
The younger looked at her and nodded.
“She’s stolen my heart and I like it,” Mimi said while kissing Sage’s cheek who blushed.
Sage knew of their history. She once got kicked out because of the same woman so a part of her wondered if Mimi still cared. She hoped not.
Sisi scoffed.
“Is it? So, that’s why you haven’t been taking my calls?”
“I asked what you wanted over text sis but you never replied,” Mimi said. “It wasn’t just two times. I’d left my phone to go pick up Sage then drove her to dance.”
“Why can’t she use bolt?” Sisi asked.
“No, not my baby. She deserves to be treated like the princess she is,” Mimi said and kissed Sage’s cheek.
“This damn man isn’t answering my phone, neither is Fire. See? Now I’m really going to drive there,” TJ said.
“Let them breathe, Geez. See babe? He’s worse,” Mimi said then laughed.
Sisi felt like a little outcast as they continued chatting, each bragging about their partner while Minnie listened and looked at them in adoration. However, she couldn’t just up and leave. Acting unaffected came effortlessly but as she left, her heart dropped.
She didn’t like that Mimi just forgot her like that. It seemed like the younger had really moved on from her and she hated it. She was going to change that but little did she know that her attempts would be fruitless. Mimi was really over her.
Mimi drove Sage home after dessert.
°°°°°°
Loy got to realize how really tired he was when he woke up the next morning. Fire seemed to have been waiting because he was smiling all while holding a tray filled with breakfast for the older.
“Morning daddy. I got you breakfast. You must be hungry after sleeping for that long”
“What? How long?” he croaked out. His voice was hoarse.
“More than eight hours, that’s for sure. When was the last time you had some decent sleep?”
Loy sat up on the bed and stretched his arms. He felt refreshed but a little tired which just needed a shower. It had been ages. Usually, he’d catch a nap after making love to TJ but that’s only for an hour or two. He had needed sleep more than he was willing to admit. The market didn’t rest though but he wasn’t worried.
Loy shrugged, taking the trap Fire handed to him. He uncovered the lids covering the plates and found a full breakfast. There was eggs, bacon, Russians, cheese, toasted bread along with a Greek salad, some waffles and pancakes.
“Better finish all of it.”
“Gimme a kiss first,” Loy muttered.
A perk from Fire then he started digging in and actually finished the plate.
He showered but wore his last clothes since none of Fire’s fit and he declined offer of Fire getting something from his dad.
Another kiss and he left.
He was busy the whole day, so busy that he hadn’t had time for his phone. Fire wasn’t too mad since he’d spent the night with him. The boy assumed Loy could be tired and maybe slept again. TJ was going mad on the other hand, especially when he drove to Loys and didn’t find him inside. He had the keys to his house. Then he drove to Fire, hoping he knew something.
“Hi,” Fire said and the two hugged.
“Can I get in?” TJ asked.
Fire nodded and stepped aside so he could step in. He was alone but his parents would be back in maybe an hour or two. TJ accepted the drink he was offered and gulped it in one go.
“I missed you,” he said as if having forgotten why he came here. Not at all but he’d realized that they hadn’t spent that much time together. Not like before. Fire smiled.
“Me too.”
They looked at each other, as if reminiscing on how their relationship had started before Loy. It started with a spank to the butt which TJ redid. Fire yelped the chuckled.
“That again?”
It sounded more like a plea than a question. So, he did it again and again and again as if they weren’t in the living room. The fifth time, Fire let out a moan.
“Maybe go up to my room?”
TJ nodded. “Plus I haven’t forgotten what you did yesterday”
He picked the smaller boy bridal style then began walking up to his room. They weren’t kissing but just looking into each other’s eyes.
“Loy got some things I’ll need to hide from my parents,” Fire said then giggled. “Like he knew this was going to happen.”
“How will you explain it to them?”
He was taking off his clothes until Fire was in the nude. Then he took off his own clothes then went to the door to make sure it was locked.
Then they were kissing. It was rough, teeth gnashing and all. Fire liked it but it also scared him. Was TJ mad? Maybe he was about Ludi. Then he was thrown on the bed. TJ wanted him on his stomach.
“What did Loy get?”
“Lube, condoms. Some cream.”
“Where’s the lube?”
He got it from where it was. Fire groaned when a cold finger started pushing through his wrinkled hole.
“Bad boy who did something without our permission,” TJ whispered in his ears as his finger pushed through. His breath hit Fire’s nape since he laid on top of him. Fire could feel his dick on his back.
“S.. S... Sorry,” Fire panted.
“I don’t think you are”
Two fingers. It felt good. Fire had to bite his arm to conceal his arms lest his parents come earlier than expected.
“I... Mm... I am”
Three fingers.
“More!”
He was stretched out so TJ removed his fingers then coated his dick with lube. It was the moment he’d looked up to for months until Loy appeared and changed his whole life. But he still felt as strongly as he did then about Fire. He still loved him just as much. It’s why he almost came after he’d pushed through his tight ring of muscles. The heat there was a lot, blazing as his love for him. A tear dropped from one eye.
“I love you so much”
°°°°°°°
“Oh, hell to the fucken no!” Lungisani bellowed as they walked in to sounds of sexual moans echoing in their house. He was coming in with plastic filled with groceries while his wife was right behind him.
April at first laughed when she heard but straightened her face when her husband shot him a look.
“Do you think this is funny? I get Fire having sex but in my fucken house?! He’s sixteen for heaven’s sake!”
“Totally. I mean, you weren’t having sex in your mother’s house at your age. I get it”
Another look. She laughed, shrugging.
“What?”
“There’s nothing amusing about this. He’s not just any boy, he’s Fire and now that he’s dating guys, we should be worried,” Lungi said.
‘Daddy!’ their son screamed then it was quiet.
“I shouldn’t be hearing this. You’ll talk to him, right? I mean, it’s time.”
Lungi sighed. “He knows all about having sex. We should just relax but I will be whipping his ass for doing it in my house.”
“He wouldn’t if we hadn’t grounded him. He’s going to the dance with that boy too. We should be easy on him,” April said.
“You’re right. I’ll just wait until he’s limping down the stairs. If I’m guessing right, it might be his first time there.”
April cringed.
“Don’t make me imagine it. I need a glass of wine.”
Lungi chuckled.
“Yeah, right.”