Part 7

Chapter 7 (Part 1)

2 years ago

When I woke up I immediately knew that I am in the hospital, just from the smell of anesthesia and add the white surroundings.

When I look around, no one is in my room. I tried to get up but maybe because I was still weak it felt like gravity was pulling my body down.

I sighed, then I realized something, I tried to strain my hearing. English, I am hearing outside my room speaking in English.

My heart raced and I felt nervous. The last thing I remember is I was in my apartment in South Korea then my head hurt so bad and I felt dizzy then blank, I don't remember anything.

Where am I?

What happened?

I had a mixture of questions in my mind until I heard the door open. I saw Chase enter and immediately everything clicked in.

"Your awake." She said then look at the guy behind him who immediately came out, either to call the Doctor or to give us privacy. Well both are also an option.

"Where did you take me Chase?" I asked her.

"Mayo Clinic." She simply said.

I sigh. "I need to go back. We are in the middle of promotion."

"You won't. Lisa if you go back and lose consciousness what will happen? They will all worry about you, your fans and especially your members. You will just burden them." She harshly reprimanded me.

I bit my lip, I know that what she says is true but I am having a hard time in accepting it. After I opened the door for a few minutes, the Doctor walked in together with my parents. They look so worried and my heart aches with them.

I am dying and because I neglected my illness, my chance of survival dropped to 20%.

***

When I opened my eyes, a year and a half had passed. I have been in a coma and while I am in a coma the lives of the people I care about go on.

I sometimes feels bitter about it but then I will remember that I was supposed to only have 20% chance but here I am and still kicking.

As expected, I had difficulty speaking and because I had not used my body for a long time, I could hardly move. When I saw my body, I thought I would be bashed even more because of how much weight I lost.

After that, I talked to the Psychologist almost every day for any mental trauma, practiced speaking with my Speech Therapist and attempted to walk with my Physical Therapist.

I feel like a child just starting out. It took me 5 months to finally regain my normal life. Well as normal as I can get back.

I looked again at my Marriage Certificate, apparently Jennie found out where I am and married me. When I asked Chase why she said that, well that was the condition she asked Jennie to see me.

I have to admit though, when I found out that was the reason I wanted to cry but then I remembered how Jennie hates me before so it all makes sense that Jennie can't really do anything.

Many questions run through my mind. Why did she look for me? Why did she agree? And why is she mad at me?

I look at the papers I just got, it's a divorce paper. I ask a friend of mine to get this for me, why? To give back Jennie's freedom.

I find it unfair that she was forced to marry me, yes we already made love, no we already fuck, I can't call it made love if I'm the only one who loves to do it, right? As I was saying we already fuck and after that she seems to have become cold towards me, there are times when she avoids my eyes and it's as if she hates the fact that we would stick together because she would suddenly walk away.