Part 4

Chapter 4 (Part 1)

"Who are you?"

That was the question I was expecting but I still couldn't stop being hurt.

Instead of answering I grab her hand and pull her to me, I manuever my body so that her back will end up at the bed and I'm at the top of her.

I heard her gasp and I can't help but smirk at that. I looked into her eyes and what I see there is confusion and fear, but even so I can't stop admiring how beautiful she is. Those eyes that always mirror her emotions, her cute nose which others say she had surgery on while they are the fake ones, and her lips, damn those pouty lips that looks fucking eatable.

"I'm your wife." I answered her question, before I lost myself.

Suddenly she frowned. She's wondering and it was obvious in her eyes.

She is so damn cute!

So I couldn't stop myself, I kissed her lips. I move my lips, inviting her to join the tempo that I am creating. Maybe that's what snapped her back to reality, because I felt her hands holding my shoulders and gently pushing me. Since I am enjoying myself, I put pressure on her body and licked her lips, asking for permission to enter her mouth, but as always my Lili is stubborn and didn't let me at all.

I broke the kiss but I didn't let her take sometime to recover. I grab her arms, locking it above her head and I once again claim her lips. But the woman is really stubborn, so I have my other hand roam around her legs, when I touch her thigh she moan and I grab that moment to deepen the kiss. After a while I moan when she start to kiss me back.

My innocent sweet Lili is kissing me back.

Just by that thought I'm already so turn on, that is until I heard voices outside the room.

I broke our kiss and when I saw Lisa's face I swear I could cum right now, she look so flushed, her lips kinda red and she is panting a little. She look so fuckable. For a moment there I want to go out of the room and throw our guests in the elevator and then come back to the room and make sure my wife can't walk the next day.

"Jennie?" I heard the call of the Chicken.

I took a shaky breath and looked at my flushed wife. I caressed her face and smiled at her.

"As much as I love to continue this, a chicken and a chipmunk came and I can't throw them out." I pecked her lips and stood up. "See you outside."

When I came out, a playful smile was drawn on Jisoo Unnie's lips while Rosé just tilted her head.

"Looks like we got the wrong timing." Jisoo Unnie said teasingly.

"Shut up." I said to her.

"What's wrong?" asked Rosé in wonder.

"Nothing Chaeng, it just smells of sexual frustration." Jisoo Unnie commented which earned her a glare from me.

"Does that smell?" Rosé asked.

We look at her, jaw drop, then Jisoo Unnie and I look at each other. We silently voted who would explain the situation to the not so innocent church girl in our group.

Until we heard someone clearing her throat. I immediately turned my back. Lisa was standing near our room, she look so shy and so unsure. A look that we always remember, after all Lisa is really a shy girl.

Then suddenly Lisa was engulfed by a chipmunk super hug, as in Lisa almost fell due to the impact. Rosé suddenly ran to her and jumped to hug her, fortunately even though Lisa was surprised she prepared Rosé and lifted her up a bit. Instead of being a chipmunk, she's like a koala with her arms and legs wrapped around Lisa. Lisa is so thin that she looks like the body of a tree.