Part 6

Chapter 6 (Part 1)

"Well, well, well. Hello CEO Hwang." I said as I saw her sitting at the arm chair.

We are in a secluded area here in Seoul, the place is like a dungeon with bricks and chains at the walls. This place is usually empty, but since I have a guest I have to be very hospitable so I bring out some items that will surely make this visit fun.

"Who are you?" She asked me, you could hear fear and trepidation in her voice.

"It doesn't matter of who I am, what matter is what I am going to do to you." I said.

"What do you need from me? What did I do wrong?" She asked me

I giggle, who would have thought that the confident and commanding CEO of YGE is sitting in a wooden chair, blindfolded and trembling.

"I just have some questions." I said then I grab a nail gun. "One wrong answer and I'll hurt you, do we understand each other?"

"Damn you!" She shout at me.

I pointed the nail gun at her palm and release the nail. The next thing I heard is her scream.

I laugh with so much sinister. "Wrong answer CEO Hwang. I repeat, do we understand each other?" I asked her again.

Like a good girl she nod. "Y-yes." She said between her sob.

"Two years ago, did you decide to terminate Lisa Manoban's contract?" I ask.

I counted in my mind, when it reached ten and she still didn't answer I pointed the nail gun at her other palm.

She seemed panicked when she felt the nail gun in her palm so she suddenly answered. "Y-yes! I d-argh!" She screamed.

"Opps sorry. It took you so long to answer." I said, I didn't even have the cheerfulness in my voice.

"You bitch!" She snarl at me.

So I release another nail in her feet. She scream once again reverberate in the whole place and a few curses as add-ons.

"Did I let you speak?" Then I realized that her pants is wet. "Wow! Did you piss yourself?" I couldn't hold back the laughter that wanted to escape from me earlier. I laugh so loud.

When I finally calm myself I take a deep breath and continue my so called interrogation.

"Why did you do it?" I asked her, readying another shot of nail.

"I-" she start to speak but she is struggling to talk because she's crying so much.

"Hurry up, do you want to get hurt more?" I told her boredly

"I DON'T KNOW! SHE'S JUST A FOREIGNER HER CAREER DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT!" She scream out. It seems that she just started to rant because she was so in panicked.

I sigh, this is worthless, listening to this old hag is worthless. I once again release another nail, this time her cheek.

I put down the nail gun at the table losing interest to the wailing witch. Before I go outside the dungeon I look at my Dad who's waiting for me at the door.

"She's not a good toy." I sadly told him.

He give me his boyish grin. "I see, don't worry Princess I'll get rid of this worthless toy for you."

I took a shower and change my clothes, making sure that I am totally clean. Then I got into my car to go home.

A month, Lisa's been staying with me for a month now. I sigh, it takes me a month before I removed one of the thorns in my life. Since Lisa is here in Korea I have to be very careful of my action. I don't want her to know.