Part 1

Chapter 1 (part 1)

Since I was young, I have regretted a few things in my life. I am the kind of person who will set a goal in my mind and will do everything to get that goal. So as always, I set a goal and ended up losing the most important person in my life.

That is my biggest regret.

I decided that I will just go to our dorm and sleep there.

When I entered, nothing had changed much around. There were some things that were touched, such as it was cleaner than I expected and there was something left to wash in the sink, proof that someone had been here.

I washed what was left  and went to the bathroom to take a shower because I was planning to rest right away. After I got dressed, I went to Lisa's room.

The room is childish, there are toys on display, stuff toys all over the floor and loads of make up on the vanity table. Most of Lisa's things and clothes are in her apartment but she has a lot of things left here, even if you look at her cabinet she still has clothes there, but even so the room feels cold. As if no one sleeps here for a long time.

I just lay on her bed and hugged her huge stuffed toy.

2 years.

Its been 2 years since the news of Lisa leaving YG shocked the whole kpop industry. As funny as it is, it wasn't just the Kpop industry that was surprised, we were too.

***

"Unnie!" hard knocks on the door woke me up. I immediately got up and annoyingly opened the door.

"What is it Rosie?" I asked her irritatedly, you can't blame me, this is the only day that I should be able to sleep for a long time but here I am badly awake.

"Did you know this?" She said while giving me her phone.

I reached for it as I curse her in my mind, and ready to murder when I found out that what she had to say was not important.

What I didn't expect was, what I would read would change our lives.

"Blackpink Lisa leave YGE"

I almost dropped Rosé's cellphone, my heart was beating so fast.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I said under my breath.

I looked at Rosé and I saw tears slowly falling from her eyes. It seems to prove that the news is true.

I quickly returned her cell phone and I marched towards Lisa's room. At first, I was walking slowly until I was almost running. I feel like her room is very far when it should be just a few steps away from me.

I saw that the door was left ajar but I still pushed it. What I saw was Lisa's childish room which as usual was full of toys and stuffed toys but my eyes immediately fell on a part of her room where her cats' stuff was kept and I found it empty.

Then I heard a little sob and that's when I noticed that Jisoo Unnie was already in the room from the beginning. She's in the middle of the room.

She slowly turned to me and tears gradually fell from her eyes. My knees seemed to soften as my tears kept falling.

***

I woke up with tears in my eyes, I dreamed again of the day when Lisa left us.

A lot of our fans were surprised when she left, many were hurt and many were angry, they don't know that whatever they feel, we feel twice as much.

She left without even saying goodbye.

She left and we don't have idea where she is.

When I left Lisa's room, I saw Rosé in the kitchen watching TV, then I saw Jisoo Unnie getting out of her room.