Omitter launched several of her drones at Courier while also firing her guns. Courier manage to dodge her shots while his aircraft intercepts her drones. After a few minutes, the drones were all destroyed while Omitter stops firing. 

Omitter: You are even more tougher than I thought! I think it's time to go to the next level! Get ready to die!

Meanwhile with Arbiter

Arbiter watches at how Courier defended himself from Omiiter's attacks.  

Tester Beta: Impressive. He can dodge those shots despite how quick they are.

Observer Alpha: From the intel I gathered, the war improved his agility when facing dangerous environments.  

Arbiter: ....What is this... war. You mentioned? 

Observer Alpha: ...A war caused by those we coexisted so long ago.

Arbiter: ...Is it true? 

Observer Zero: I can confirm the question. One our patrols discovered a wrecked drone of our design describing the process of this war caused of our other behaved. 

Arbiter: So my fears are true... Let's continue our focus on the fight between Omitter and Courier. Do we have news about Compiler ?

Purifier: Yeah, she's near the Panama Canal, ready for her mission.

Arbiter: Very well. Tell her to wait for my signal to start.

Observer Alpha: I will send her the message.

Back to Courier and Omitter

Omitter: Let's see if you can dodge this!

Omitter fires several black shells at Courier. Courier manage to dodge some of them only to get hit by a few of them. His vision drastically decrease to the point where he can only see a few meters. 

Courier remain vigilant since Omitter has the element of surprise. What didn't help is that his launch deck was disable, probably from the shells Omitter used. Before he could think, he heard beeping from his radar, signaling that a missile is targeting him. Luckily, he manages to dodge it in time as the missile flew past him and explodes. As he regains his stance, he heard Omitter's laughter.  

Omitter: Let's play hide-and-seek! Do you know where I am? Maybe I am here? Unless I am there? Heck! I could only be a voice while I am busy mocking Observer Alpha by calling her "Tentacle Butt" ! By the way, Purifier told me about that, so thanks for the free insult! Now, it's even funnier to tease her!

Courier growls in annoyance as he rubs his eyes to regain his vision. Only for Omitter to open fire at him.

Dodging Omitter's attacks, Courier fires his Chaperone in an attempt to hit her while continuing to evade her attacks as his attacks miss as well.

Thankfully, the effects from Omitter's shells start wearing out, which means that Courier regain his vision along with his equipment becoming operational. Courier turns around and saw Omitter charging a laser. 

Omitter: Looks like you got 18 karat of bad luck! Oh well, it's already too late for you! EAT THIS, POSTAL BOY!!!

With a roar, Omitter fires her laser. Too late to react, Courier could only look as he took the blow.

Meanwhile with the fleet

As the number of Sirens decrease due to the actions of Horseman and Seraph. Suddenly, a laser destroys a part of the Siren Fortress.