29 : CAREFuL dOll

Devil I Know
1:05  ───|────── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

don't forget to comment and vote!

The morning after was complete chaos after chaos. Kellin didn't pay attention to his phone for the rest of the night having to, shamefully, leave the club, saying bye to Denis, after Vic and his bathroom "talk". The two singers didn't see the consequences of how careless they were at the club. How stupid they were to let—for Kellin— to let his guard down.

First, it was the tweet from last night showing a picture of Kellin kissing someone. God bless drunk people because he would've been screwed if they were able to get who he was kissing. His life would've been over. God, he could see it now "Exclusive: Kellin Quinn betrays best friend Nicholas Reese by smooching on his fiancé."

This wasn't far from the truth but he was trying not to come to terms with that right now.

The replies under the tweet were a mess. Everyone was trying to find out who the mystery person was. Some were lying—or probably not, who knew at this point—saying they were there and saying it was just a random person. Though they probably weren't lying and Kellin just had scarily good luck right now. Others said it was Oli. God. Oli.

Out of anyone they could've guessed knowing very damn well that man is in California right now. But hell did he know that dumb prank he pulled after they left the karaoke place was going to bite him in the ass later. And here it was biting him in the ass.

Not only did his image get plastered kissing Vic without people knowing he was kissing Vic, but now Kellin had to deal with Oli—and the rest of his friends—asking questions

Not only did his image get plastered kissing Vic without people knowing he was kissing Vic, but now Kellin had to deal with Oli—and the rest of his friends—asking questions. He didn't want to do that. God, he couldn't lie to them. How was he supposed to lie?

"Oh yeah, it was just a random hookup." From the person who hadn't hooked up with someone since Oliver and then proceeded to hook up with his ex. No one was gonna believe that. His friends—besides Oli—only knew he was practically been abstinent since Oli.

Secondly, Oli, bless his heart, had innocently posted the selfie they took at the karaoke place when they were there. Kellin had groaned when he saw it—although the image itself made him smile a little—because he knew what was gonna happen.

 Kellin had groaned when he saw it—although the image itself made him smile a little—because he knew what was gonna happen