for ex boyfriends

Start from the beginning

"Who. was. it.", Sunghoon spoke slowly, pronouncing every syllable with a scary gaze.

"It was In Yeop..I called him and he said he's sick..", I tried not to be overwhelmed by my boyfriend's scary gaze but it was really scary. Remind me not to ever make him mad.

Fortunately, his gaze softened as he nodded slowly.

"Wow, I thought I was going to die then by the way you were looking at me.", I laughed nervously.

He smirked and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You're mine.", He said lowly making me gulp.

Gosh, what have I gotten myself into? My boyfriend's scary when he's angry and jealous. Someone help me.

"I have football practice today, do you want to watch?", I suggested.

We were five minutes away from school and we were on time not to be late.

"Hmm, can I? Won't your teammates find it weird that a guy like me is there?"

I furrowed my brows. He shouldn't have to care about what those idiots think. Those homophobic, dumb jocks just only know how to play football and nothing else.

"I'll just tell them that I'm your friend. They can't go against their captain.", Sunghoon chuckled, making me glance at him through the car mirror.

"Being captain sure is great. And sure, I'd love to watch my hot boyfriend play football."

I let out a small laugh as I reached out my free hand to lay on his thigh, squeezing it gently.

"J-Jae, y-your h-hand-Mmh!", He covered his mouth in shock that he just moaned.

I laughed heartily and decided to spare my blushing boyfriend, retracting my hand.

"I hate you.", he mumbled in his hand.

"Love you too."

And I do. I love him.

~~

I walked into the locker rooms and dropped my duffle bag on the benches, making a loud sound which made me wince.

"Hey Cap, you seen In Yeop today?", Eunwoo asked me as he approached me.

Eunwoo was the only teammate there that isn't homophobic. He's even quite smart. In Yeop was closer to him than me since he knew him longer than me.

"He didn't come to school today. Told me he's sick."

"Sick?!", He shouted suddenly, startling me.

I looked at him,surprised. He's never shouted like this before. He looked, concerned?

"How could be not tell me..", he mumbled to himself.

"You okay?", I asked him, concerned about him now.

He looked at me, seemingly snapping out of his bubble.
He gave me a tight-lipped smile and nodded.

"I'm fine. Hey, can you tell him to call me? He hasn't called in ages."

"Uhh, yeah , I can do that.", I furrowed my brows slightly. What's up with him? Well, he could just be concerned for Vice captain.

He nodded once again and gave my back a slap.

"Thanks cap. See you on the field, yeah?", I nodded and he left the locker room, leaving me to be confused.