Chap. 10: Hye-ja

Jimin and I locked eyes for a minute, my minds telling me to look away from that jerk. But my hearts telling me forget everything and be with him. I don't want to cry or scream, I just want to be held in his arms. I want him to embrace me and tell me he misses me. But look, he's on a date with some overly dressed whore! Who is that bitch?!

"Harmony?" Daehyun tapped on my hand.

I gasped lightly. "Sorry..uhm..excuse me. I need to go to the ladies room. I'll be right back." I said as I get up and fled.

I can't do this anymore. I have to stop lying to myself, I miss Jimin. I only have feelings for Jimin. Daehyun is a really great guy but.. my heart belongs to Jimin. I silently weeped in a stool. Wiping away my tears the more I thought about my situation. What am I going to do?

-bathroom door swings open-

I heard heels slowly walk in and stop right at the sinks, I peeped through my stool and noticed it was that bitch. Jimin's date. She was fixing her hair and applying translucent powder. Quickly I calmed myself down and wiped away my tears, then I stepped out and stood beside her. I began to prep myself, fixing up my makeup. She glanced at me.

"Ohh~ I love your lipstick color. Where did you get it?" She asked.

I forced a smiled. "SEPHORA. My family that lives in the states shipped it to me. A whole set actually. They're absolutely to die for." I chuckled. Although I just lied.

She smiled. "I'll have to order them online then, I'm Hye-ja by the way."

So that's her name. Hye-ja, bitch. I don't like you, you better stay away from Jimin.

"Are ya here on a date?" She said.

I'm here to kill you.

"Huh? Oh.. yeah I'm here on a date.."

"What's the occasion?"

Man why is she so nosey?

"My boyfriend surprised me on this unexpected date...we were on a yacht before we came here. Isn't that romantic?" I said.

Bitch.

"Aww that is so sweet! I'm here on a blind date. Hehe." She said.

My eyes slightly widen. So Jimin... is looking for a new girl? Is he over me?!

"How'd that happen? Did yall just.. chat and meet up?" I said.

Bet he thinks you're ugly! Jimin doesn't like it when girls cake their face.

"Nope. His friends set me up with him, I was actually hoping to go out with them but. This one isn't bad at all, he's handsome and too hilarious." She chuckled.

Well that's too bad. He won't date you.

"May I know his name?" I said.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." She said as she smiled.

I scoffed. "Park Jimin? Girl, ya better stay away from that guy."

She looked at me confused. "Why do you say that? Do you know him?"

"Do I know him? Psh..what don't I know? He's a little ladies man, guarantee after this date is over. He'll take you home and leave to another date." I said.

"Hehe. I won't have to worry, no guy has ever done that to me. I change their minds."

Fucking slut -_-

"Oh but Jimin is different.."

"I. Appreciate your concern but I must go, my date is waiting. Nice talking to you...uh what's your name?"