After a few minutes he turns and walks straight into the room making noises. "Y/n." he says glaring at me. I smile at him and he scoffs at me.

"I was asleep, finally I got the chance to sleep. And then I woke up to calls from mom saying you were in the Er. Your manager found you and you weren't fucking waking up. Y/n what have I told you about overworking yoursel! " Jungkook hissed sighing right after.

"I quit school." I state sighing. "I couldn't do it, it was to much. You have always exceeded mom and dads expectations, you are highly successful and you finished school. In trying to work hard and succeeding as an idol maybe just maybe I can make them proud like you have."

Jungkook stands there processing my words. He just stares for a moment. His face changed from anger to pity. My brother is The Jeon Jungkook. The world famous, highly successful kpop idol. I'm the adopted brother with mental illness and health issues. I'm so glad I have him and my family. Without them I wouldn't be here, but sometimes I just can't do it. I wasn't enough for my birth family so who says I'll be enough for my family?

Jungkook sighs and grabs my hand
"Y/n, mom and dad are proud of you for even being here.IM proud of you. Do you know how much they talk about you? So you dropped out, that's whatever. If you keep going like you are going you won't even be able to make yourself proud. So please, stop fucking being stubborn and listening to the poor doctor"

jungkook doesn't let go of my hand for awhile. Even after I asked him to he still held it until it was time for me to be discharged. The only reason he let go was to sign discharge papers.

----

Here i am standing in the parking lot while my brother talks to my manager and members.
"I'd feel better driving him back to the dorm, and I understand it's late but I would also like to talk to you guys about my dumbass of a brother." I faintly here my brother say. My manager nods and tells him it's up to the members.

"Of course. You know the address?" Chan asks smiling at jungkook. He nods and they all say a quick goodbye.

We get to the dorm and felix immediately hugs me, before anyone even gets to the door. He calls me stupid and I just laugh at him. "The next time something like this happens, I'm going to strangle you" he whispers smiling at me. I punch him and he jokingly crys.

Chan opens the door and all the members walk in, jungkook is walking so slow I have to drag him in. He takes off his shoes and follows everyone into the living room, looking around a bit. "This is oddly clean." I hear him mumble out.

"They are all slobs. They used to put cups In the microwave before I came, so I clean and force them to clean." I whisper smiling at him. Jungkook laughs and wraps an arm around me.

I pull jungkook over and force him to sit on the couch while I stand next to the couch, hovering a bit. "Y/n-ah I want to talk to your members alone. Go shower, you smell like shit." jungkook says smiling at me. I look at him, then my members, then at him again. When he nods towards the hallway and I sigh. I walk out waving my hand as I'm walking away.

3rd pov
(Wow a different pov for once)
The members and jungkook sit there in awkward silence for a few moments before jungkook clears his throat.

  "I'm sorry we haven't properly met before, I'm also sorry this is how we had to meet. I want to talk to you about some things with his sneaky ass listening"jungkook explains giving everyone else a small smile. Everyone else is a bit surprised but they nod.

"First, Minho it is really nice to see you again. You have most definitely changed a lot." Minho perks up at the mention of his name and he bows slightly at him. All the members are tense right now. Hell everyone in the room are tense.

Jungkook lets out another sigh before starting to speak once more "I'm just going to start talking. After I finish we can talk about everything or you can just sit there and think. But please just listen"

Everyone nods, not really understanding how serious jungkook is. Jungkook face shows absolutely no emotions.  "2 years ago when everything happened y/n changed. You all know what happened but I don't think you know to the extent of what happened. It's not my story to tell however, what HE, your old member did to him. Damaged him. He still has the physical scars from that day. He still has the mental scars form that day, he has all of it. I almost lost my brother, he wouldn't talk, he wouldn't  eat. It will get to him. The fact that you guys were basically brothers with that man will get to him. My brother has been through so much in his short life. He looks up and genuinely loves all of you and if anything happens it will completely break him. So please, I'm begging you. Be careful with him. "

Everyone listened to jungkook speak  and had absolutely no idea what to say. Jungkook face hasn't changed which confused the members a bit but they are more focused on what he had said. They hadn't really thought about the incident in a long while. They didn't even fully know what happened that day, yet for y/n it crossed his mind almost everyday.

Jungkook let out a small 'ahem' before shifting in his seat a bit "Anyway know another note y/n is having  hard time to with food again so you have to make sure he eats. Also the doctor said no practice for 2-3 weeks."

Right after jungkook finishes talking y/n walks out of the hallway, hair dripping. He looks at everyone and glares at jungkook. "They look like you just shot their puppy. What did you do?"

Y/ns pov
Everyone starts laughing at what I said and I just smile "lix why are you crying??" I ask looking straight at him. He just shakes his head no and laughs.
"Y/n,I need to head out before jin freaks out. Call me tomorrow" jungkook says smiling at me. I nod and give him a quick hug. He says bye to all my members before walking away.

We all just sit in silence, Nobody says anything for awhile. I expected  scoldings and complains but they aren't saying anything. 

Then something I really didn't expect to happen happened. Seungmin hugged me. The seungmin who barely acknowledges my existence, hugged me. The other members look as shocked as I am. Seungmin  notices everyones shock and makes a tsking noise "I can be nice. Change your expressions.." seungmin mumbles out. 

Seungmin wraps his arm around mine and smiles "enough with the silence, let's go. I'll cook you something to eat." seungmin says dragging me towards the kitchen.

I don't know how I feel about nice seungmin but it's better then being ignored by him.. It's been a really really long day. I'm not sure what jungkook said to everyone but it must  have been a lot...

____________________________________
I don't really know if I like this or how I ended it but I hope you like them really long chapter! More information will probably be revealed over time. This isn't spell checked so I'm sorry for any mistakes